J Stadium/Allianz (47 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We were only punished for the second one
That makes no sense, absolutely no sense.
That's because the 2nd one was sang by more people & went on for longer (though still only a minority of the Curva Sud), I assume. Both others were barely audible. There was also one offensive banner in the Curva Sud, though I didn't quite get what it meant.

I think we're escaping stadium bans so far because the club is doing everything possible to avoid it. Announcements before the game, messages on the big screen,... Even going as far as flat out saying we're risking (a) stadium ban(s) if things continue like this.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
No black should be offended when he is told there is no black italian neither some denmark guy when he realized there is no blondie singapourian.

As a Singaporean, I do have to share this with you @Turk_Bianconero... In Singapore, we do have Caucasians (some of them blonde) within our four main races in our multiracial society. (Chinese, Malaysia, Indian and Caucasian)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
During the Primavera game yesterday at the Juventus Stadium, some fans started chanting racist chants, and the other 16000 in the stadium began whistling them

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
During the Primavera game yesterday at the Juventus Stadium, some fans started chanting racist chants, and the other 16000 in the stadium began whistling them
They need to hit couple of those morons with one year ban from all home games. Just as an example. Others would calm down after that. We have payed so far 217k fines related to behavior of our fans which is the most in Serie A.

Mar 19, 2013
just wanted to ask to anyone who has visited the stadium for a game, does it matter if you do or do not own a tessera del tifoso? (viagogo makes a big deal about this when putting in credit card details) im buying one of viagogo for the curva sud juventus cagliari last home game of the season.

any help appreciated :) FORZA JUVE!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
just wanted to ask to anyone who has visited the stadium for a game, does it matter if you do or do not own a tessera del tifoso? (viagogo makes a big deal about this when putting in credit card details) im buying one of viagogo for the curva sud juventus cagliari last home game of the season.

Tessera is for away fans only.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

never bought from viagogo, tbh i've heard some mixed reviews about them, some say they are ok, others say it is a rip off. My advice to you would be to buy from listicket if you have a club premium membership, that is far better and cheaper than spending 5x the face value of the ticket from viagogo and not really knowing whether you are going to get the tickets or not. But i've heard new Juventus memberships now come with documentation which can act as the tessera which includes a picture of your face etc... which was never the case up till a few months ago

Mar 19, 2013
im not a juventus member, so paying £50 for a membership and then still risking not getting a ticket seems not worthy. rather pay a bit more and have them booked up than the lottery of listicket. (also going with a friend and he too would need to buy membership) thanks for all the help

- - - Updated - - -

i have 2 points of interest about the stadium:
was interested to know if you think there should be a easier system put in place to for season ticket holders to sell tickets? virtually every game is a sell out yet the average attendance is about 38.400 (out of 41.000) and there is always empty seats on show in the curva nord and the stand facing the camera. this is simply season ticket holders not showing up. Yes the club have already made money off them seats but they could actually make more by reselling the tickets with commission and obviously the new seat holders would spend money at the game and make it actually full rather than full on paper. its a shame to see empty seats at most games unless its the biggest sides

2. should the away section not be decreased in size? most clubs bring tiny support numbers a few hundred only. the away section is 2.000. this is a waste of seats and opportunity to make money. like against atalanta on the scudetto game last year, the away fans were squeezed into the top left hand corner whilst the rest of the away sector was given to the home. cannot this be done every game if away demand is weak? or just give them the second tier and give 1st tier to home? this shouldn't be a problem as only a few number of clubs bring 1000+

thoughts?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
its allmost impossible and costs a shitload of money for someone outside italy to visit a match in the juventus stadium...
IMO this has to change if we want to become a even bigger club than that we are..

compare visiting juventus to visiting a match in england... what has to change?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)