J Stadium/Allianz (16 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My girlfriend doesn't care about football in the slightest, but when I showed her that part of the stadium video, she genuinely said "whoa..."

Bonus2o

May 5, 2010
Isnt our field is in poor condition. You can see this on video. I notice this also on tv during last match against roma. Especially in the corner and in penalty box. Is something wrong with the grass? What would happend when we play aditional +10 games in euro competition next year.

I notice also that our "field master" create strange patterns on the field. Instead of simply strips across the field. In my opinion wide strips are the best.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Isnt our field is in poor condition. You can see this on video. I notice this also on tv during last match against roma. Especially in the corner and in penalty box. Is something wrong with the grass? What would happend when we play aditional +10 games in euro competition next year.

I notice also that our "field master" create strange patterns on the field. Instead of simply strips across the field. In my opinion wide strips are the best.
the only thing I noticed vs Roma was the center field line was faded.... I guess they ran out of chalk? jaja!

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009

I notice this too. Seems worrying to me...

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Don't worry, Pepe is well versed at playing it out of the rough :pepedinho:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
@ MomblanOfficial: to Juventus Stadium naming-right speech there are rumors of an appointment of Sportfive with a possible sponsor American among 10 days ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)