J Stadium/Allianz (17 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
WTF is this all about? On what basis do we get the smaller tournament? Fucking ridiculous. :ferocious:

Seating capacity or our own co-efficient. Platini should've vetoed it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
WTF is this all about? On what basis do we get the smaller tournament? Fucking ridiculous. :ferocious:

Seating capacity or our own co-efficient. Platini should've vetoed it.
The capacity is the problem. Apparently due to security issues, UEFA suggested in 2007 (still not a rule) the CL finals to be played on stadiums with capacity around 70 000 or bigger.
After that all the finals have been played in such stadiums.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I wanted to write bout this much earlier but. . .

Our Stadium is pretty good looking and functional, but the capacity is too small for a club like Juventus. It`s the newest in the World but Alienz Arena and Arsenal Stadium are much better and have greater capacity.

I`m not sure, but I think that we fulfill the minimum requirements to host EL final. And this, we got because of Platini.

Anyway, in the near future Juvetus Stadium can`t imagine CL, let alone European or World Cup Final.

Jul 26, 2007
I wanted to write bout this much earlier but. . .

Our Stadium is pretty good looking and functional, but the capacity is too small for a club like Juventus. It`s the newest in the World but Alienz Arena and Arsenal Stadium are much better and have greater capacity.

I`m not sure, but I think that we fulfill the minimum requirements to host EL final. And this, we got because of Platini.

Anyway, in the near future Juvetus Stadium can`t imagine CL, let alone European or World Cup Final.
Why do we really NEED to host these finals ? We need a good home stadium one that is feared and so far we are unbeaten there and are making tons of money. Capacity doesn't mean nothing.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The capacity is the problem. Apparently due to security issues, UEFA suggested in 2007 (still not a rule) the CL finals to be played on stadiums with capacity around 70 000 or bigger.
After that all the finals have been played in such stadiums.
Actually i think it's 55000 only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)