J Stadium/Allianz (12 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Man... this is stadium is going to be remarkable in the club's history.

It has revamped the whole club, there's a new atmosphere, so much energy.... the club needed this, the supporters needed this. That's why the team is playing so well at home. Juve is going to be very, very hard to beat at home. I haven't seen the team with this level of energy in years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
No fans can enter the other sections in the new stadium. They are very strict on that. There might be empty seats because people don't show up.
Not sure if that's true. Somebody from here walked all the way to the Curva if I'm not wrong, not sure who it was though.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Not sure if that's true. Somebody from here walked all the way to the Curva if I'm not wrong, not sure who it was though.
Must have been a blooper by the security. They are very strict regarding this. All tickets get scanned at each section. They send you back if your ticket isn't for the right section.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Man... this is stadium is going to be remarkable in the club's history.

It has revamped the whole club, there's a new atmosphere, so much energy.... the club needed this, the supporters needed this. That's why the team is playing so well at home. Juve is going to be very, very hard to beat at home. I haven't seen the team with this level of energy in years.
This is just a temporar effect, when and if we become big ever again.
We will suffocate in such a tiny stadium...

And when all the other big clubs will have new stadium, but double the size of ours, the supposed advantage, will turn into a disadvantage.
Once again our management will be proved sortviewed and once again we will make huge strategical sacrifices, for a monentary seemingless tactical advantage...

Jan 22, 2009
It was me. I could walk from curva Nord to curva Sud all the way freely, but couldn't enter it, watched first half cursing at Milan's ultras and the second one singing with the curva!:) One could not enter different sector from the one written on his ticket though, however seats and rows were randomly occupied!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
60 would be nice, heck even 52 would do. A 40k tiny is ridiculous for a team with 10mil fans in Italy alone.
It is impossible to find a ticket for a decent match if you dont live in Turin.

As for the expansion its just rumors. Not even Man City with their unlimited funds cant expand their stadium that used to be 85k from 30k to 40k.
We will have a very tough time to expand it if we want to respect the current norms it is built upon
(the echological, solid infrastucture and ease of access for parking, stores etc)

We will pay at least 3 times the ammount we needed to make it a 50k just from the beginning.

Anyways, for the next 5 years, there wont be a change, the Agnellis need that time, to earn they invested money back,
we are not going to win any titles in this period of time, so we will probably not need the extra seats.
By the time the Agnellis decide to sell the club, after its fully drained of their milking procedure, i guess even a 30k will be enough...

And the new owner, will hopefully bring a new era and a new direction, were the club will start growing, rather than become weaker and smaller by the year, as it goes atm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)