J Stadium/Allianz (201 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
what I find it strange is how till the stadium is completed then they come and make the inspection, where the f*ck is the third party that juve hired to insure the standards and quality of the steel?

why till after it is completed?
that is a huge mistake from the club
Don't think there is any truth to this story.

As always whenever the team is winning and doing alright, stories like these emerge !

Anything to tarnish the image of this club....

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Juventus Football Club wishes to express appreciation for the conduct and support of the Polizia di Stato, in particular the Digos who operate within Questura di Torino, for identifying and charging the Genoa fan who broke a seat in the away section of Juventus Stadium. The supporter, who went on to throw parts of the broken seat towards a nearby section, was also spotted thanks to the surveillance systems used inside the stadium.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juventus Football Club wishes to express appreciation for the conduct and support of the Polizia di Stato, in particular the Digos who operate within Questura di Torino, for identifying and charging the Genoa fan who broke a seat in the away section of Juventus Stadium. The supporter, who went on to throw parts of the broken seat towards a nearby section, was also spotted thanks to the surveillance systems used inside the stadium.
New technology, bitch!

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
i know there are many explanations about the empty seats. but it still looks very bad when you see it from a tv and you see that a 41.000 seat JUVENTUS stadium isn't full

Sep 20, 2011
guys, i have a question....they say games are sold out but i still see empty seats....why is that? one reason i can think of is not all fans sit in their seats...especially on the sections behind the goal i noticed alot of fans like to stand by the bottom part or i would think some season ticket holders arent necessarily attending the games...

overall i would love to see a fully packed house where u cant see the white seats

Boksic

May 11, 2005
guys, i have a question....they say games are sold out but i still see empty seats....why is that? one reason i can think of is not all fans sit in their seats...especially on the sections behind the goal i noticed alot of fans like to stand by the bottom part or i would think some season ticket holders arent necessarily attending the games...

overall i would love to see a fully packed house where u cant see the white seats
I think it is both of the reasons that you pointed out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 199)