J Stadium/Allianz (9 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
75m over 12 year is 6.25m per season. I'm curious where Mike-e-y got the 15m total for naming rights this season. Have I missed some follow up deal or clause?
No I got mixed up and thought it was 15m over 5 years instead of 5m over 15 years! In my defense I was tired.. Brainfart moment :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I always doubted that. People should look at the research which was done last year by Demos. You can see that we have fans all over Italy and only in north east inter is marginally better. Here is link, and look at the page 11.
http://www.demos.it/2010/pdf/143320100924calcio.pdf
In the south we have more fans than Inter, Milan and Roma combined :D

Interesting read. According to this research in 2005 Juve were the most disliked team with 24.4% of the calcio fans finding us the most hated team. Today only 13.4% find u the most disgusting and Inter are the most hated team with 16.1%.

But the research is done on the basis of only 1018 houses and I guess it's too little to create a real picture.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In the south we have more fans than Inter, Milan and Roma combined :D

Interesting read. According to this research in 2005 Juve were the most disliked team with 24.4% of the calcio fans finding us the most hated team. Today only 13.4% find u the most disgusting and Inter are the most hated team with 16.1%.

But the research is done on the basis of only 1018 houses and I guess it's too little to create a real picture.
This was one of the most serious researches and 1000 people is very good sample in statistic. You can't interview 10000 people for obvious resons ( funding, time...). They basically examined 250 fans from four regions. The marginal error here shouldn't be big.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I've found this on some other forum. I don't know if it's true, but I sure like it:

capacity was done 41k for previuos annual average attendence but they have a pre-fabbricated third tier already done....now it depends if they go 50-55-61 considering 1k for opposite fans....

& most important thing they follow forums fans suggestions & they will definetely arrange some things that are wrong & you need no genious to know they should be removed like the cables....

condisering prices didn't change from past stadiums & seasons they should have done 60+ for the usual full up in big matches..thing that with these cables isn't gone be avaiable for now considering the seats missing are the one of opposition & cornered below ones....

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This stadium is awesome. Even the Swedish Premier League fanboys are talking about how awesome this stadium is everywhere on the Internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)