J Stadium/Allianz (7 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Also, are those figures just for what is being made at the gate on a matchday or does it include a proportion of season ticket sales?

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Guys, first quarter results will be available in the middle of November. Then first can we get some indication of the direction we're heading. I predict, if the team continues to do well, we'll make 40 million this year from the stadium (this takes into account premium tickets, VIP boxes and money made from shops, bars and restaurants in the stadium).

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
All the main banners at the front, in front of where they are sitting, are Viking.
Viking got the rights to the tifo, because sunday, it was 25 years ago to the date, that they where founded.
Thanks. In the absence of those types landmarks, I wonder how they will decide in the future.

As for the increase in revenue, 35-40m is the number our management have been quoted as saying numerous times over the past few years, so this latest report of 27m only includes ticket sales, and not all the other services at the stadium.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Really love it, perhaps the best thing in the stadium.
I always thought that the 'J' on the logo looked too much like an 'I'. I still think this is the coolest of all Juve logos we've had in the past. At least smth Nike did right.

PS The previous one wasn't bad either actually.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
I always thought that the 'J' on the logo looked too much like an 'I'. I still think this is the coolest of all Juve logos we've had in the past. At least smth Nike did right.

PS The previous one wasn't bad either actually.
I like previous logo better. The new one isn't bad at all but even from the beginning, for me it never had the same appeal as the old one.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thanks. In the absence of those types landmarks, I wonder how they will decide in the future.
Battle to the death.

Can't think of why that ticket sales figure (~27m) would include season ticket sales? Surely that would be a constant for every match.
Why wouldn't it include season ticket?

Season tickets + what is made at the gate + corporate, to get the total stadium income?

Take the ~1.7m that was taken at the Milan game:

If season ticket weren't included in that, then Juve are taking ~1.7m from just ~15,000, meaning Juve were making over 100€ from each of those people, which seems a lot even including corporate packages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)