J Stadium/Allianz (22 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I can't belive this day just came , im about to cry now i'm so so excited .
When i saw Capitanos video , made my almost cry i remeber everymoment since i'm Juve fan .
I remembered games agains Real Madrid/Barcelona back in to 2003 , games against Inter Merda when Sedrof scored 2 goal agains us :cry: .
I don't know why , lately we sucked but i love juventus more and more this is like my only love of my live i swear i can't live wihtout watching Juventus , it's my bussines to watch every week Juventus .

Thnx god , gave me soul in the right time to watch great Juventus (2000 . . .) , i'm sure we are coming back again .

Forzaa Juve , Forza all Bianconeris world wide i love everyone who likes Juve .

I love tuz :heart:

J U V E N T U S :heart:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I must say, I'm really impressed with the way Juve have raised their game on the online front, with all the Facebook posts and videos they've been releasing :tup:

But the website is still utterly terrible, on the english version I cant even find the squad list :sergio:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Anyone watching the Ajax game? OMG, I feel so bad for not know much about Deschamps as a player (just the WC98 and EURO2000). I really feel like he'd be my idol (I used to be a defensive player when I played football).

Deschamps and Zidane are pure love. :heart:

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Most fans but it's not gonna help much with this new TV deal.

1. Apparently we get lots of Juve fans at away games but does that money come to us?
2. Does Juve offer membership across Italy to get $ directly.
3. Are they gonna rent out this stadium to Torino to get some of their match-day revenue aswell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)