J Stadium/Allianz (31 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
You are becoming a real pain with your pointless negativity. Not only is your post illegible it also makes no sense....

Anfield, 45,000 seats. Home to the most successful club in English football and recent CL finalists and winners.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anfield

Stamford Bridge, 41,000 seats. Home to recent double winners and CL finalists Chelsea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamford_Bridge_(stadium)

Stade De Gerland, 40,000 seats. Home to the most successful french team of recent years and regular competitors in the CL latter stages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stade_de_Gerland

I could go on but it's not worth it because you wont listen anyway. A smaller stadium is more intense, and it can become a fortress if the fans are passionate. Look at Arsenal, they were invincible at highbury, a ground with a smaller capacity to our new stadium, because the fans were passionate and not diluted, since their move to the emirates they have struggled to create the same vibe and the players themselves have even criticised it. 41,000 is a good number.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
a 35-40k seat stadium is considered tiny in books...
you guys have embraced mediocrity in all sectors far too easily, good luck finding a ticket for a good place in title decider or CL semi.
The less seats there, the more exp they will be and the less chances to find a decent we have.

But i guess the new board has decided that wont play a little decider match or a CL semi ever again...

As for the third star it will only happen after Agnelii sell us and a new influent owner buys us.
Your argument is 150% invalid. You cannot argue, you ARE WRONG. You have always been wrong, are wrong and always will be wrong. You will never cease being wrong and everything that is wrong with you and everything to do with you that is wrong will always be wrong. Juventus is not wrong, you are wrong!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imagine going to Dr Cronios with a sickness (a simple cold)...he will have you convinced you've contracted a combination of AIDS, Ebola and Necrotizing fasciitis. He would recommebd you arrange your funeral because your life is DOOMED.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Patient: So I've been sick the past couple of days, I've had a bit of a headache, sore joints and a runny nose.
Dr Cron: Sorry to tell you lady but you're deceased.
Patient: Whaaaaat??? I'm not dead!
Dr Cron: You're dead as a doorknob, as useless as an italjuve.
Patient: But I'm alive!
Dr Cron: You've passed on! You are no more! You have ceased to be! You have expired and gone to meet your maker! You're a stiff! Bereft of life, you are resting in peace! YOU ARE AN EX-HUMAN!!
Patient:....Thanks doc
Dr Cron: I've already organised your funeral, but I had to buy a gold coffin because the wooden ones are for mediocrity and anyone who comes into my clinic cannot be mediocre!
Patient: Do I have to pay for it?
Dr Cron: Of course not! Money grows on trees!
Patient: I think I'll be leaving now.
Dr Cron: We're doomed, DOOMED I SAY!!! This clinic does not have 500 seats, the staff are all italian with degrees from their regional universities!
Patient: *runs away*
Dr Cron: Without me, this clinic would be terrible.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Patient: So I've been sick the past couple of days, I've had a bit of a headache, sore joints and a runny nose.
Dr Cron: Sorry to tell you lady but you're deceased.
Patient: Whaaaaat??? I'm not dead!
Dr Cron: You're dead as a doorknob, as useless as an italjuve.
Patient: But I'm alive!
Dr Cron: You've passed on! You are no more! You have ceased to be! You have expired and gone to meet your maker! You're a stiff! Bereft of life, you are resting in peace! YOU ARE AN EX-HUMAN!!
Patient:....Thanks doc
Dr Cron: I've already organised your funeral, but I had to buy a gold coffin because the wooden ones are for mediocrity and anyone who comes into my clinic cannot be mediocre!
Patient: Do I have to pay for it?
Dr Cron: Of course not! Money grows on trees!
Patient: I think I'll be leaving now.
Dr Cron: We're doomed, DOOMED I SAY!!! This clinic does not have 500 seats, the staff are all italian with degrees from their regional universities!
Patient: *runs away*
Dr Cron: Without me, this clinic would be terrible.
:rofl: thats pretty funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)