J Stadium/Allianz (17 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Why are the seats so high up from the pitch? You'd think they fans should be much closer down.

And that glass that separates infront of the seats is really ugly.
It's not that high. San Siro, Veltins-Arena are high.

In any case, a top down perspective is better imo. You see more of the action than if you were at ground level.

paoluzzo

Dec 7, 2008
Why are the seats so high up from the pitch? You'd think they fans should be much closer down.

And that glass that separates infront of the seats is really ugly.

with high seats the visual wil be better this way and the glass is better than brick or wall and they are antireflection The only bad thing are the steel supports.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It's not that high. San Siro, Veltins-Arena are high.

In any case, a top down perspective is better imo. You see more of the action than if you were at ground level.
with high seats the visual wil be better this way and the glass is better than brick or wall and they are antireflection The only bad thing are the steel supports.
It is still pretty high though, could be much lower. Just look at the English stadiums and some other new ones. Too bad because you really want to see the crowd closer to the pitch during the games.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They were probably thinking more of the crowd rather than the people watching on TV when they designed the stadium though. I like it, it has that gladiator arena feel to it, motherfuckers better be wary when they step foot in our field.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
It is still pretty high though, could be much lower. Just look at the English stadiums and some other new ones. Too bad because you really want to see the crowd closer to the pitch during the games.
Come on, it's basically a matter of choice here. People at this arena will be horizontally closer to the pitch compared to other stadiums while being vertically further away. I like this arrangement better, it's more compact and it's much more intimidating for the opposite team. The view from the nose bleed section is great anyway.

paoluzzo

Dec 7, 2008

i respect your point, but i like this way. You see better the game. Then the grass is stll not put in, so the ground level should be a little higher.
Still there will be also the advertising boards down there, photographs , if the seats were at the ground level you will see them as well as the glass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)