J Stadium/Allianz (115 Viewers)

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Is Juventus Arena eco-friendly? Anyone got any info on that? I'd really be proud if it was.

Actually Very much.

I once read somewhere It has no traditional oil\gas system for it's heating system it all works with solar energy (the stadium got solar panels) and electricity .So It has no kind of pollution, neither environmental (Chemicals or Heating\Greanhouse effect) nor sound pollutions. It has a water system that gather rain water which reduce usage of water for the field by 50%. Also the material they made the stadium with are something special that can be recycled. for example the roof is ETFE, some recyclable, transparent, self cleaning plastic ! :D

There are more, It's on of the main characteristics of the stadium.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Actually Very much.

I once read somewhere It has no traditional oil\gas system for it's heating system it all works with solar energy (the stadium got solar panels) and electricity .So It has no kind of pollution, neither environmental (Chemicals or Heating\Greanhouse effect) nor sound pollutions. It has a water system that gather rain water which reduce usage of water for the field by 50%. Also the material they made the stadium with are something special that can be recycled. for example the roof is ETFE, some recyclable, transparent, self cleaning plastic ! :D

There are more, It's on of the main characteristics of the stadium.
:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)