J Stadium/Allianz (49 Viewers)

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011

Not in Turin they put giant commercial in Milan. I hope it's high enough because of hooligans :D

And the player's pic on the commercial, Krasic. I guess that means they consider him true bianconeri after only a year.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And the player's pic on the commercial, Krasic. I guess that means they consider him true bianconeri after only a year.
More likely that he was about the only high profile player who, at the time of planning the advert, was pretty much certain to be at Juve next season.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
blʘndu;3099372 said:
of course...tennis man and golf man couldn't be that smart. Damn, they bought molinaro..how could they build this wonderful stadium
Tennis Man was fool about football but he was good for finances , wasn't him ?? I mean we wasn't on top and Juve is in top of the richest clubs in the world .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3099702 said:
ty, good prices
Not really.

Maybe it's to early to ask about ticket prices , but when can i see ticket for a game because i'm planning to attend Juve vs. Inter or Del Piero's last game :touched: .
Different games, different prices. These are made public when the sales start.

The Inter (& Milan) games are usually the most expensive, probably starting from 50€ (Curva).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)