J Stadium/Allianz (20 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Does any1 else think a nice portion of the 120m capital increase will go towards our various stadium project in the Continassa area surrounding the stadium?

Don't quote on me this, but I remember reading how the set level for acceptable losses under the upcoming UEFA Financial Fair Play does not cover investments made in the youth system or to stadium infrastructure. Your only allowed to accumulate losses of something like 45m under FFP, unless it's related to the 2 categories I mentioned above, where you can invest as much as you want.

If Exor want to see the greatest return on their recent investment, it would come from developing the Continassa area. It was a shit hole by all accounts, hence y it was available for so cheap, and it's value will skyrocket when the stadium opens, and continue to climb once they develop the land further.

It is a much more valuable asset to Juventus than any player Juventus could buy and I imagine Elkann views it this way as well, considering their recent cricket investment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
i respect your point, but i like this way. You see better the game. Then the grass is stll not put in, so the ground level should be a little higher.
Still there will be also the advertising boards down there, photographs , if the seats were at the ground level you will see them as well as the glass
Its not a biggie, just something I was thinking about. It will be great no doubt.
People complaining already. :sergio:
:cookie:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Does any1 else think a nice portion of the 120m capital increase will go towards our various stadium project in the Continassa area surrounding the stadium?

Don't quote on me this, but I remember reading how the set level for acceptable losses under the upcoming UEFA Financial Fair Play does not cover investments made in the youth system or to stadium infrastructure. Your only allowed to accumulate losses of something like 45m under FFP, unless it's related to the 2 categories I mentioned above, where you can invest as much as you want.

If Exor want to see the greatest return on their recent investment, it would come from developing the Continassa area. It was a shit hole by all accounts, hence y it was available for so cheap, and it's value will skyrocket when the stadium opens, and continue to climb once they develop the land further.

It is a much more valuable asset to Juventus than any player Juventus could buy and I imagine Elkann views it this way as well, considering their recent cricket investment.
Good points there, i wouldn't dismiss it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)