J Stadium/Allianz (40 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Awesome pics for what promises to be one hell of a stadium.

Too bad we are not playing in the CL :(
Is it? Im really fed up with this team, for once I want some trophies instead of bitching that's why Im hoping for no EL either next season. Let them concentrate on the damn league and cut the meaningless excuses. "OOh we had an early start this season. We played 2 games this week"...etc :cry:

Jul 28, 2002
I have not invesitigated this too much, but I hope the slender steel columns are only part of the temporary construction phase. They actualy look like they are in tension and are anchoring the roof down. If so the architect should be taken outside and shot as they should have done what every bloody designer in the world does and put the roof cantilever outside the stadium not freaking pitchside.

If we end up with these slender columns as a permanent feature, this would be another embarrassing example of the lack of focus and identity the managent have! Such designs were removed as permanent features 20 years ago. Any such installation is merely a cheap solution.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I have not invesitigated this too much, but I hope the slender steel columns are only part of the temporary construction phase. They actualy look like they are in tension and are anchoring the roof down. If so the architect should be taken outside and shot as they should have done what every bloody designer in the world does and put the roof cantilever outside the stadium not freaking pitchside.

If we end up with these slender columns as a permanent feature, this would be another embarrassing example of the lack of focus and identity the managent have! Such designs were removed as permanent features 20 years ago. Any such installation is merely a cheap solution.
:tup: Exactly why those rods are important.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can see the headlines now next year when we have our first game and showcase the stadium to the world...all news papers will have a picture of the rods juts to shoot us down in our moment of glory.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
It seems more like a stadium for the national team of Italy than a stadium for Juve. Our colors are black and white and not white, red and green. I can't understand our obsession with this. Firstly the shirts, now the stadium...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)