J Stadium/Allianz (27 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: @ Luca...good stuff.

Man, why can't our home fans stage a massive protest outside the new stadium. Do something...burn the one chair that's already in there, I don't really care.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
:lol: @ Luca...good stuff.

Man, why can't our home fans stage a massive protest outside the new stadium. Do something...burn the one chair that's already in there, I don't really care.
I have just read a report earlier today that plenty of Juve fans are on the streets and have clashed with police. They said that things went out of hand and doesn't look good.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have just read a report earlier today that plenty of Juve fans are on the streets and have clashed with police. They said that things went out of hand and doesn't look good.
source? I won't believe it until I read it. This has taken far too long to get a reaction from our fans. I am happy, but should have happened a long time ago.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Looks like the inside of a circus,

Quite fitting really
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, freaks of all shapes and sizes! Gather 'round and please give a warm round of applause for Gigi Del Neri, world famous as Incontinente the Clown, and his 27 clown posse!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'll put it here but tomorrow Juve could announce something on their site. It's probably the stadium name OR a new web site. Stay tuned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)