J Stadium/Allianz (6 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hypothetical figures. If our team comprises such household names like Pepe, Martinez, and Barfugly, we aren't getting anywhere near these figures :rolleyes: :shifty: Supporters wouldn't be racing to the stadium to watch the team reproduce shit week in, week out, if this season is anything to go by!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Actually I'd be surprised if the revenue isn't a minimum of €14m. Even if you add only 10,000 extra fans per home game (taking us up to around 33,000 per game) if you sold those tickets for a mere €10 you are talking €19m. And that's a low estimated ticket cost. Sure, turnout could be less but tickets will be more, and that doesn't take into account corporate sales, which seem to figure heavily in this stadium.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
yes, Michel Platini and Gaetano Scirea:delpiero:
Cheers mate :)

This first picture with the guy standing in the middle of shot gives a good perspective of how big the stadium actually looks.

This looks like the inside of the Colosseum!

Not sure what to make of the seats?

View from behind the infamous RODSSS!!!!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't think the "rods" would be as bad in real life. You can shift your focus and it will just become part of the background. Like when you're sitting in the back of the class and there's a lot of heads in the way but you can still see the teacher and don't even notice the heads anymore. I don't know if that's a good analogy.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You would think that engineers and architects these days would have the ability to build a stadium without those fucking stupid rods obstructing a fan's view. What were they thinking? Did they not see the rods in their blueprints and draw-ups?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)