J Stadium/Allianz (12 Viewers)

Esco

Dec 11, 2010
Meh a fuller small stadium always will beat a sparsely populated big one. We'd lose out on too much money as well.
This:tup:
Having a medium sized stadium that is full all the time is much better than having a huge one that is half-empty during most games. Just look at how depressing San Siro looks when milan or inter play small teams. Also, a bigger stadium would have cost more and taken longer to be built. I don't think Juve can afford that.

Dec 6, 2010
Can't wait for Juve to move to the new stadium! Never liked the old Delle Alpi with the running track - felt like the fans weren't really a part of the game. Now that spectators almost can breathe down the oppositions neck, will make the new stadium a feared stadium allover Europe!

Esco

Dec 11, 2010
Can't wait for Juve to move to the new stadium! Never liked the old Delle Alpi with the running track - felt like the fans weren't really a part of the game. Now that spectators almost can breathe down the oppositions neck, will make the new stadium a feared stadium allover Europe!
I too hate running tracks, they are absolutely horrible and ruin a lot of the atmosphere created by the fans. This is especially true in Italy where most, if not all, stadiums have running tracks.

Esco

Dec 11, 2010
Now thats a load of bullshit.
I brain farted when i said "if not all" and i apologise for it, should have edited it but Serie A does have an unusual number of stadiums that have running tracks or had at one point. Compared to the EPL for example, where a lot of the stands are right next to the pitch.
No need to be rude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)