J Stadium/Allianz (7 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't get one thing though, so when Milan and Inter decide to build their own stadium, should we just give up? This team has almost as much fans in Italy as both Milan and Inter have combined, we should start using that more to our favor cuz surely there should be a way to get loads and loads of money that way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I don't get one thing though, so when Milan and Inter decide to build their own stadium, should we just give up? This team has almost as much fans in Italy as both Milan and Inter have combined, we should start using that more to our favor cuz surely there should be a way to get loads and loads of money that way.
The new stadium is a start for us..

David01

Aug 20, 2006
even if Inter and Milan decide to build new stadiums, it will take them years and lots of money
we are also the only one who own their stadium
in Italy it isn't so easy to get anything done, add to that the new rule about fair play with finances so it won't be as easy for outside investors
basically we are lightyears ahead of our competition with this new stadium

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here is the major difference.

Juve already had the entire infrastructure in place. The roadways, the footprint of the stadium, the land, everything. Wht Juve basically did was remade and restructured the Delle Alpi for this new stadium. That is why the costs are not nearly has high to build a new staidum as it would normally be if they had to acquire land, build additional routes of transportation, and build an entire new stadium.

This is something that both Milan and Inter would have to do if they wanted to acquire their own stadiums. i highly doubt that the city of Milan would allow the San Siro to be torn down in order to have a new stadium put in there. Its an old stadium, for sure, but it is not antiquted. There have always been updates made to the San Siro. Its still a very viable all prupose facility.

The only Solution that Milan and Inter could come up with is if they got together and built an all new stadium that they would have to share. That would split the costs 50-50. However, to build all new grounds, to build an 80,000 seat state of the art stadium for each club could very well cost them 1 billion dollars each to do so. Sharing a new stadium would be the only way to defray the costs, and it would also cut their potential revenue in half.

Let's say that the city of Milan does indeed allow the San Siro to be resturctured. Where would Inter and Milan play? As far as I know, there are no other football stadiums in the city of milan. That is another advantage that Juve had, being able to use the Stadio Olimpico.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Here is the major difference.

Juve already had the entire infrastructure in place. The roadways, the footprint of the stadium, the land, everything. Wht Juve basically did was remade and restructured the Delle Alpi for this new stadium. That is why the costs are not nearly has high to build a new staidum as it would normally be if they had to acquire land, build additional routes of transportation, and build an entire new stadium.

This is something that both Milan and Inter would have to do if they wanted to acquire their own stadiums. i highly doubt that the city of Milan would allow the San Siro to be torn down in order to have a new stadium put in there. Its an old stadium, for sure, but it is not antiquted. There have always been updates made to the San Siro. Its still a very viable all prupose facility.

The only Solution that Milan and Inter could come up with is if they got together and built an all new stadium that they would have to share. That would split the costs 50-50. However, to build all new grounds, to build an 80,000 seat state of the art stadium for each club could very well cost them 1 billion dollars each to do so. Sharing a new stadium would be the only way to defray the costs, and it would also cut their potential revenue in half.

Let's say that the city of Milan does indeed allow the San Siro to be resturctured. Where would Inter and Milan play? As far as I know, there are no other football stadiums in the city of milan. That is another advantage that Juve had, being able to use the Stadio Olimpico.
So the Juventus management is...intelligent? Wow. :shifty:

Jul 1, 2010
The thing is, will these infamous rods obstruct greatly the fans' view?

Because I really can't imagine this stadium with 1k empty seats in each corner...If we manage to fill it in the first place.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Assuming they're the tie-rods we've seen in other pictures, yes, they'll be quite an irritation, I'd imagine. Particularly over the course of 90 mins or longer. I certainly wouldn't pay 40-50-60 euros for those sort of seats.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
Am I right to assume that we are currently dedicating a sizeable part of our budge towards the stadium? And that once it's completed we'll have that money to use elsewhere + revenue from the stadium? Or am I assuming wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)