J Stadium/Allianz (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I brain farted when i said "if not all" and i apologise for it, should have edited it but Serie A does have an unusual number of stadiums that have running tracks or had at one point. Compared to the EPL for example, where a lot of the stands are right next to the pitch.
No need to be rude.
Don't mind him. The diplomacy on this forum tends to follow the same route as the transfer rumors...unpredictable. Nice post and welcome.

+rep

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I heard that the stadium can hold 41,500 people, but its going to be able to be upgraded by 15,000 seats when funds and resources are readily available.

Has anyone else heard of this?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I heard there is scope to increase capacity, which seems pretty fundamental considering the large amount of space around the stadium and what we could potentially bring in with a successful team.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I've read something about it too, but since we can't host a CHL Final because there's no way it can be expanded to 60.000 it doesn't really matter.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I've read something about it too, but since we can't host a CHL Final because there's no way it can be expanded to 60.000 it doesn't really matter.
Wouldn't it be amazing if we can actually expand it by 18,000-20,000 seats. It sucks that we won't be able to host a CL final if we can't expand.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Who cares about a CL final? Sure, its good and all but its not worth making the stadium bigger for one game. I'd rather a smaller stadium look full than a big stadium look empty.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Who cares about a CL final? Sure, its good and all but its not worth making the stadium bigger for one game. I'd rather a smaller stadium look full than a big stadium look empty.
That's true.

It would be good if we can have 40,45,000 seats for regular league games, coppa, champion league, etc. But to be able to open about 15,000-20,000 more for a CL final. Maybe around the top there's some space?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You didn't get my point.

What I was trying to say is that would be the only reason that I can think of to expand the stadium, that's of course if it is was within our reach.. for example if we had a 55.000 seater another 5.000 seats wouldn't been bad. But since that's impossible the stadium is fine as it is because I don't see us having 42.500 fans per game.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Marotta: New stadium is decisive
Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta claims the club's new stadium will be 'decisive' in its challenge with Inter and Milan.

The Bianconeri are due to move into a purpose built new ground next season, which they hope will be the cash cow needed to overtake their rivals.

Interviewed on Radio anch'io lo Sport, Marotta said: “It will be Juventus' home, bringing security and hospitality.

“It's a fundamental asset in which we have invested a lot. It will bear fruit in the future, bringing in revenue streams which are unthinkable now.

“I am talking about 10s of millions of €uros and of course the club will dedicate an important slice of these monies to investments in new players.”

Marotta then moved on to other matters and addressed talk of Alessandro Del Piero getting a new contract.

“The door for the renewal is always open. We hope to get there as soon as possible and keep going with him.

“We'd like Alessandro to tread on the pitch at the new stadium where we will definitely play next season.”

Marotta was then asked for his first impressions of new signing Alessandro Matri.

“Along with Giampaolo Pazzini, he is one of the most important youngsters to come from the Italian system. We are happy to have focused on him.

“Matri has already scored 13 goals this season with Cagliari and Juve.”

Finally, Marotta reflected on the “ones that got away” in the summer, namely Antonio Di Natale and Marco Borriello.

“I wouldn't talk about being turned down by Di Natale. He expressed a desire to close his career in Udine and deserves credit for this.

“As for Borriello we let go when we understood that we couldn't have him from Milan on loan.”

http://www.football-italia.net/feb07g.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)