J Stadium/Allianz (22 Viewers)

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
The interiors of the Juventus' new stadium that will rise on the foundations of current Delle Alpi Stadium will be designed by Pininfarina. The designers team of the new stadium wanted Pininfarina Extra at its side to give further value to all internal areas accessible by spectators: honour lounge, boxes, glacis seats, benches, locker rooms, restaurants.

Designers have planned a solution joining present and future, keeping the architectural memory of the old plant alive, and creating a city's new symbol, for supporters - who, starting from season 2011-2012, will have a wholly white&black plant - for sports' lovers and for citizens. In particular, the project set up by Pininfarina Extra involves the interiors of all the stadium’s areas – floors, lights, furniture, boxes and lounge – besides glacis seats. The seats for the audience will be drawn up like pixels of a huge picture, that when the stadium will be empty will show symbolic images of Juventus' great champions.

http://extra.pininfarina.com/

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nahhhhhh, but, but, but Blanc is a cheap bastard anad he's cutting corners and its going to be a cheap and worthless stadium :andyandbarcelona:

No but seriously, thats good stuff, Pininfarina do some very very nice interior work for cars like Maserati, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo etcc good stuff.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Still can't get over these support rods, it's really gonna tarnish the look of the new stadium. Was looking forward to the new stadium being put on show in (fingers crossed) the Champions League next season. Instead we'll have to listen to commentators making fun of these obstructions as opposed to our half empty stadium (although you couldn't rule that possibility out either).

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Rods this, rods that, fuck Blanc :giovanotti: :sergio:

It's not like they are going to be 5m in diameter, stop whining FFS and enjoy the beauty!!!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It was mostly about his career up until today (and how / when he moved to Turin from Belgium) & the design of their latest concept car. Interesting to see how they go about their business, the various stages of design & all. But I would have liked to have a bit more background about the guy himself.

The CL was boring me anyway, so I had to watch something else :D

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Still can't get over these support rods, it's really gonna tarnish the look of the new stadium. Was looking forward to the new stadium being put on show in (fingers crossed) the Champions League next season. Instead we'll have to listen to commentators making fun of these obstructions as opposed to our half empty stadium (although you couldn't rule that possibility out either).
It irks me slightly, too, as it seems like an architectural defect or whatever. However, you've gotta be fucking kidding if you think commentators are going to "make fun" of a something so irrelevant.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It was mostly about his career up until today (and how / when he moved to Turin from Belgium) & the design of their latest concept car. Interesting to see how they go about their business, the various stages of design & all. But I would have liked to have a bit more background about the guy himself.

The CL was boring me anyway, so I had to watch something else :D
Sounds interesting, do you think the Stadium will be finished next year?:p

When I go to Turin in December I may make a trip to the site, see whats going on.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Should be ready, as far as I know there haven't been any real setbacks.

I've been in Turin a few times since they started the construction & before the trip I always plan on going there, but I never actually went. Next time though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)