J Stadium/Allianz (35 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
60k seats? Filled? You sound like one of those Juve glory dreamers who thinks that Juve must be "the biggest club" and so must do everything big to be worthy of the club's reputation. That gets as absurd as this old SNL bit...

Good luck getting 50k of home fans to see a Juve match that isn't against the Milan tranny sisters or the Roma ladyboys.
Wow... :tup:

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
I think yes it's serious, I'm wondering the same thing actually, 28 or 30? I just can't believe the whole FIGC would've missed it if it still 30 and they didn't take 2 away from our trophy room considering all the fuss they made about 3 frickin stars
Don't bother explaining it to the clowns...they know less about this then you and me. I was directing the question at people who either a)knew something about it or more importantly b)went to the museum.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Don't bother explaining it to the clowns...they know less about this then you and me. I was directing the question at people who either a)knew something about it or more importantly b)went to the museum.
if we have three stars plastered all over the stadium, 30 scudetto badges outside the changeroom, the desire to put 3 stars on our jersey. Why on earth would we have all this but only put 28 scudetto's in our trophy room?

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
if we have three stars plastered all over the stadium, 30 scudetto badges outside the changeroom, the desire to put 3 stars on our jersey. Why on earth would we have all this but only put 28 scudetto's in our trophy room?
Follow me here buddy...the FIGC revoked 2 of them. I'm curious whether they were just revoked on paper or if the actual trophies were returned to the league, meaning Juve are not in possession of those 2 trophies. What is so baffling to you about this question?

You say that if the stadium, jersey, changing room, bathroom, whatever etc. says 30 then there must be 30 in the trophy room. Well that's great and all but there are 2 problems with that.

1) I would like to hear from someone who has actually seen all 30 rather than just speculating like you are.

2) Let's say the FIGC did indeed physically take back those 2 trophies. Do you think that Juve would then put 28 all over the place because they were not in possession of the 2 they lost? Or would they still put 30 all over the stadium, jersey etc.? I bet they'd still put 30. The claim of 30 isn't based on what's sitting in the trophy room but what the club believes has been won on the field. So that puts a dent in your theory that because the stadium and everything else Juve related says 30, there must be 30 trophies in the cabinet. Your claim is meaningless. It will say 30 either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)