J Stadium/Allianz (36 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
They'd probably earn similar amounts to the games against Inter and Milan (~1.7m), rather than the normal Serie A games (~1.2m).

Depends how much Juve jack the prices up, though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
just over €11.50 per year, not a bad investment if you ask me?
man, Im so tempted.. What else do we get when we buy the star? some packages right
That few were so tempted last summer is a wee bit of fake fandom if you asked me. If I were Juve, I'd jack up the price 4x for the post-Scudetto fanboys. :p

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 09:02 ----------

Still think we should have had a bigger stadium, maybe around 60.000 seats..
Because there's nothing so intimidating to opponents than entire sections of unsold seats where the wind blows around newspaper and it echoes like a barren canyon in Death Valley, yeah?

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Brighton and Hove Albion beat Juventus at Italian champions’ stadium
The new home of Brighton and Hove Albion has been recognised in an international arena – pun intended.

The American Express Community Stadium won the New Venue Award at the Stadium Business Awards in Turin last night (Tuesday 15 May).

The awards were held at Juventus Stadium – the new home of the Italian Serie A football champions and one of the contenders for the award.

The Amex was one of the eight best new stadiums around the world to be shortlisted. The others included two of the new venues in Poland that will host matches at this summer’s European Championships.

Albion director Martin Perry was in Turin to collect the award. He said: “We were up against some very strong opposition so to win this award is a remarkable achievement and something we can all be extremely proud of.”

http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/...t-juventus-at-italian-champions-stadium/15007
--------------------------------------

So apparently the was some award for new stadiums and we didn't win, but this one did

May 4, 2004
Because there's nothing so intimidating to opponents than entire sections of unsold seats where the wind blows around newspaper and it echoes like a barren canyon in Death Valley, yeah?
?... But this is not Delle Alpi! We had that problem before and the biggest reason was the running tracks. I'm pretty sure that if the new arena had 60.000 seats all of them would be filled. I for exemple have been trying to get a fucking ticket since feb. but I never did because they where sold within hours.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Brighton and Hove Albion beat Juventus at Italian champions’ stadium
Our only home loss of the season. :lol:

?... But this is not Delle Alpi! We had that problem before and the biggest reason was the running tracks. I'm pretty sure that if the new arena had 60.000 seats all of them would be filled. I for exemple have been trying to get a fucking ticket since feb. but I never did because they where sold within hours.
60k seats? Filled? You sound like one of those Juve glory dreamers who thinks that Juve must be "the biggest club" and so must do everything big to be worthy of the club's reputation. That gets as absurd as this old SNL bit...

Good luck getting 50k of home fans to see a Juve match that isn't against the Milan tranny sisters or the Roma ladyboys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)