J Stadium/Allianz (200 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Great pics, they make me emotional. I remember looking at sketches for a new stadium in 2004, and from then followed new information religiously. November 2008 almost teared me up when they finally revealed the final plans. On Thursday I will probably be bawling like a baby:cry:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Estimations are always conservative. It's probably going to hit 40 million. It's going to be even higher the year we enter the CL.
Most important of all, imo, is the appeal it will have towards new commercial partners. German clubs are the perfect example. Their commercial revenue has soared since moving into their new grounds. Sponsors love these new types of stadiums with a variety of goods and services on offer. Were already seeing it with Sony and I expect many more to follow.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Most important of all, imo, is the appeal it will have towards new commercial partners. German clubs are the perfect example. Their commercial revenue has soared since moving into their new grounds. Sponsors love these new types of stadiums with a variety of goods and services on offer. Were already seeing it with Sony and I expect many more to follow.
I swear if we don't reach CL coming season I will go crazy. It's time to return.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The stadium looks beautiful, I can't believe its finally here boys and girls. :touched:

I hope the camera angles in that beauty are up-close :drool:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
im actually going to miss visiting this forum everyday and looking for stadium updates and photos. seems like just yesterday the idea and look of the new stadium was released, now its already built. this is going to be sickkkkkk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)