Ivan Rakitic!!! (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

briker

Feb 22, 2008
Liverpool, Chelsea tracking Schalke's Rakitic
tribalfootball.com - March 14, 2008

Liverpool and Chelsea are chasing Schalke 04 midfielder Ivan Rakitic.

The 19 year-old attacker has intimated he's ready to move to a bigger competition next season and has been watched by Liverpool and Chelsea scouts in Champions League action this term.

"I just want to join a team which will help me grow as a player," said Rakitic.

briker

Feb 22, 2008
Inter Milan closing in on Schalke's Rakitic
tribalfooball.com - March 13, 2008

Inter Milan are ready to make a firm bid for Schalke 04 midfielder Ivan Rakitic.

Controcampo says Inter have been scouting the 19 year-old for several months and are preparing to make an offer ahead of the summer market.

Mar 14, 2004
Kranjcar would be a very average player for Juventus, not anywhere near Pavel in terms of ability.

another football proffesor on forums

Hard to admit and to accept but I must say this: Kranjcar invented the game of football comparing to Nedved....but has 1 flaw....he's a lazy scumbag and even today he doesn't like to run....

In ranieri's system with no creativity....yes,Nedved is superior player. In a system with a playmaker on the pitch,Kranjcar is far superior....

Mar 14, 2004
And let's get back on topic....

What I did see about rakitic this season in Bundesliga and CL impressed me. Now I see that all hardworking clubs(Juve,L'pool,Inter...) want him.....and I took a look at his game and I realized why. He's a box2box all running creative player,one of best set piece takers,good technician WITH a good shot.....and teams like those I mentioned cannot afford to have a lazy scumbag on the pitch. You gottqa admit that there aren't much players with those abilities on this world :)

briker

Feb 22, 2008
And let's get back on topic....

What I did see about rakitic this season in Bundesliga and CL impressed me. Now I see that all hardworking clubs(Juve,L'pool,Inter...) want him.....and I took a look at his game and I realized why. He's a box2box all running creative player,one of best set piece takers,good technician WITH a good shot.....and teams like those I mentioned cannot afford to have a lazy scumbag on the pitch. You gottqa admit that there aren't much players with those abilities on this world :)
exactly

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Rakitic is fast and actually very smart with the ball and have pretty good shots at the goal, what i like about him is that he could make something out of nothing. his weaknesses is that during the match he sometimes goes missing but comes back and he have alittle weak body which is the only downside. the guy will be huge trust me
:tup:

Niko is my favorit player but it doesn't mean that i don't know thing or two about Rakitic. He is Cesc like player extremly intelegent on the ball but bout footed with better shot and cross corner and freekicks. i was watching last game yesterday and he played very well had an assist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAA4C-FeC2k
:tup:

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Niko is my favorit player but it doesn't mean that i don't know thing or two about Rakitic. He is Cesc like player extremly intelegent on the ball but bout footed with better shot and cross corner and freekicks. i was watching last game yesterday and he played very well had an assist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAA4C-FeC2k
Niko might me your favorite player but be realistic, the lad will NEVER be a great player at a top club.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
This guy looks like he's got talent...I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Juventus shirt, that's for certain. And as far as I'm concerned, Juventus should always have a Croatian player in the squad, especially someone as talented as Rakitic.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This guy looks like he's got talent...I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Juventus shirt, that's for certain. And as far as I'm concerned, Juventus should always have a Croatian player in the squad, especially someone as talented as Rakitic.
they should ? :confused2

Jul 15, 2006
According to Tuttosport, Juventus would have found Pavel Nedved heir, we are speaking about the Croatian Ivan Rakitic (20). The player of Schalke 04 property, is observed by Juve since some months, but after the positive performances in this European Cup, the Italian team want to have the player absolutely. His evaluation is 15 million euros.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=18567

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)