Ivan Rakitic!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
One of my favourite young players, to the point I watch Bundesliga (and CRO nt) because of him occasionally, other then Diego.

But it depends, he is not ready yet to be a fullblown impact player and starter, even if has alot of talent. Needs to develop more. But this signing depends on if he is signed as someone to carry the team, or as a promising player who will break into the team.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

We should buy him and play him. Loaning does squat, if he's made up for it, he'll manage, if he's not, well...Besides, he'll learn more with us than with Siena or Empoli. Not to mention it will look ridiculous for a player that's played CL this whole season to be loaned to a mid table Italian club. I would be, however, OK with him staying at Schalke on loan for one more year.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We should buy him and play him. Loaning does squat, if he's made up for it, he'll manage, if he's not, well...Besides, he'll learn more with us than with Siena or Empoli. Not to mention it will look ridiculous for a player that's played CL this whole season to be loaned to a mid table Italian club. I would be, however, OK with him staying at Schalke on loan for one more year.
Ok,that also.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he is too good for Siena level loaning, its not like he is that unproven or not that big of a talent. He can be in the squad and play now and then until he proves he is good enough for a starter, and shows how top of a player he is.

That would be enough for Juve (actually having a quality player on the squad), or a another year in good level like schalke to develop. But he be bit insulting to loan him to a small Serie a team. He has impressed way too much in Schalke to be that disrespected.

Dec 6, 2007
Some times loaning a player is a risk...For the reason being not even giving anytime to play...just an example would be Giovinco...He wouldn't start much under Cagni but with Malesani he is giving first team football making him a key player for Empoli...Sometimes if can even be a Coach or club who ruins top prospect players..........on the other hand loans do have some pros rather then cons on the fact to make the player get some experince on a rather below par team....If i had to loan out players i would loan them out to teams struggling out of the regulation zone due to the fact they would get more playing time then a mid table team and that the coach would most lucky rotate to the team due to fitness levels.....but like i said this could work or not..loans are always a risk

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Rakitic si candida 'Onorato dall'interesse juventino'

16:00 del 07 marzo

RakiticIl fantasista 19enne dello Schalke Ivan Rakitic alimenta le voci di mercato in un'intervista rilasciata al quotidiano croato Jutarnji List: "So che molti importanti club europei come la Juve si sono interessati a me, è un grande onore, io voglio sempre progredire. Non sto negoziando con nessuno per ora, ma non ho preferenze specifiche, la sola cosa che mi sta a cuore è il mio futuro, sceglierò il club che mi permetterà di crescere maggiormente'. Il croatao Rakitic ha iniziato la sua brillante ascesa nel Basilea e dallo scorso anno è una delle stelle dello Shalke 04

He is honoured by Juve's interest

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
He said that he'll choose the club who gonna to give him the chance to progress... I'am not sure that we are the right club for that. Also our board wont be able to sign a player like this one.. Realy famous. I like this kind of players.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve chase Rakitic and Pique

Schalke 04 starlet Ivan Rakitic has spoken of his “pride” and hope of a transfer to Juventus, while they also eye Manchester United’s Gerard Pique.

The Bianconeri need to bolster their squad considerably over the summer if they are to mount a credible Scudetto challenge next season and work is already underway.

This morning Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claims that the club is “very close” to signing United’s Spanish talent Pique.

The versatile young defender, who can play as a centre-back or right-back, has a contract which expires in June 2009.

Meanwhile, another target is Schalke 04 midfielder Rakitic, who has just reached the Champions League quarter-finals.

It is a great honour to know a prestigious side like Juve are interested in me,” he told Croatian newspaper Jutarnji Sport.

I hope something can come to fruition as soon as possible.”

Inter and other top European sides are also tracking Rakitic, who has been attributed with an £8m price-tag.

He would be the heir to Pavel Nedved (pictured) in the Juve line-up, as the Czech is reaching the end of his career aged 36 by the start of next season.

I feel ready for a big club,” added Rakitic. “I won’t make an issue of where it is – England, Spain, Italy, there are no problems for me.

The important thing is to have wider prospects for my career. This is why the idea of Juventus excites me.

channel 4

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
i dont like bundesliga, nd for that i dont saw a singel game of this kid... but if i would go for a crotian player is Niko Krajncar and Dario Srna ....

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
Modric is great too .. but i think the best replacement for Nedved is Krajncar .. he plays at left wing but also at center .. nd for Raineri`s ego he runs back a lot

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Modric is great too .. but i think the best replacement for Nedved is Krajncar .. he plays at right wing but also at center .. nd for Raineri`s ego he runs back a lot
Kranjcar would be a very average player for Juventus, not anywhere near Pavel in terms of ability.

I really like Modric but his price will be huge in the summer with Chelsea reportedly ver interested in him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)