Ivan Rakitic!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
honestly i'd prefer a CM over some winger right now. Aquilani would be an awesome signing, the more i think of it, the more i'm convinced he could bring a lot of movement into our game. With someone like aquilani, i'd play like this:

____________ Amauri ______________
Giovinco _______________ Camoranesi
___________ Aquilani ______________
_____Sissoko _______ Poulsen _______
Molinaro _ Chielini _ Mellberg _ Grygera

This, actually, would be a killer formation for the after-Del Piero. So far, we could easily take one of Giovinco, Poulsen, Sissoko, Aquilani out and put our capitano in instead, but... i'm getting off topic here :) Rakitic for 15+? I'd prefer aquilani, but rakitic is a good one and definately someone who could take up camo's work. But until that, camo is just unreachable for the croatian... And the last thing someone like rakitic needs right now is being benched... It's good that we make notice of ourselves, maybe for a future signing, but i think he should develop for at least another year at schalke

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
honestly i'd prefer a CM over some winger right now. Aquilani would be an awesome signing, the more i think of it, the more i'm convinced he could bring a lot of movement into our game. With someone like aquilani, i'd play like this:

____________ Amauri ______________
Giovinco _______________ Camoranesi
___________ Aquilani ______________
_____Sissoko _______ Poulsen _______
Molinaro _ Chielini _ Mellberg _ Grygera

This, actually, would be a killer formation for the after-Del Piero. So far, we could easily take one of Giovinco, Poulsen, Sissoko, Aquilani out and put our capitano in instead, but... i'm getting off topic here :) Rakitic for 15+? I'd prefer aquilani, but rakitic is a good one and definately someone who could take up camo's work. But until that, camo is just unreachable for the croatian... And the last thing someone like rakitic needs right now is being benched... It's good that we make notice of ourselves, maybe for a future signing, but i think he should develop for at least another year at schalke

Now that i like. balance is good. :juventus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)