Ivan Rakitic!!! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We need good players, not promising players :wallbang:

Fuck you Secco and all the administration team. :(
Actually, this would be a very good signing if Secco could make it happen. You should watch the player first before making this kind of stupid comments.

Jul 5, 2005
Actually, this would be a very good signing if Secco could make it happen. You should watch the player first before making this kind of stupid comments.
Man i know that Croatia has great talents, but we can't make risks as we did with "promising players" like Tiago and Almiron. They were good at the teams they played before and then at Juve they floped. I know that we don't have the money to make big transfers, and i can understand that, but i really hate to see our transfer policy to so problematic the last two years.

That is what i meant, but i am so agree with the current situation at the team, that i can't speak collected.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kranjcar... don't make me laugh
The player isn't anywhere near Juventus standard.
Modic is doing very well at the moment, and from what I've heard and seen Rakitic is a very promising player
Kranjcar isnt that bad actually, he might not make the juve first team, but he would surely be a very good option on the bench.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Rakitic is fast and actually very smart with the ball and have pretty good shots at the goal, what i like about him is that he could make something out of nothing. his weaknesses is that during the match he sometimes goes missing but comes back and he have alittle weak body which is the only downside. the guy will be huge trust me

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Rakitic is fast and actually very smart with the ball and have pretty good shots at the goal, what i like about him is that he could make something out of nothing. his weaknesses is that during the match he sometimes goes missing but comes back and he have alittle weak body which is the only downside. the guy will be huge trust me
:agree: impressed me too.....he'll be great in near future........

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
:agree: impressed me too.....he'll be great in near future........

briker

Feb 22, 2008
Niko is my favorit player but it doesn't mean that i don't know thing or two about Rakitic. He is Cesc like player extremly intelegent on the ball but bout footed with better shot and cross corner and freekicks. i was watching last game yesterday and he played very well had an assist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)