Ivan Rakitic!!! (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
I say the board and scouts know more than all of us combined. But I think we know this board and thats what scares us. We dont trust them and thats why we dont trust any players they bring in. But hes a player that well have to see on and I doubt we lose any money on him in the long run. Even if hes crap we can sell him for 1.5-2 when hes 24 or so so I think its good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
He's talented and from the first time i watched him in a game against bayern munich he scored a great goal and performed really well. In a few years he'll be a star, pretty sure about it..........

juvento

Jun 11, 2007
I've seen him play regularly here in Basel.
He's a great player. Would be awesome to see him play for Juve!
But yeah ... I would wait 2 years, let him develop himself.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If Rakitic was Italian/Brazilian/Argentine you would see the members here screaming and demanding his transfer to Juve

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i had a chance to watch every Schalke Bundesliga and CL game and i really think Rakitic is probably best young playmaker in the Europe, maybe i am stupid :)

her are sam moves from CL game vs. Porto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2L_NC0vik

Wenger also want him
http://www.fansfc.com/arsenalfootballclub/news.asp?newsid=181307
I thought the same even from the first time that i watched him, i remember i had the same thoughts watching cassano for the first time with bari when he was like 17 or 16. rakitic is very talented and he deserve to be a juve player.......

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Rakitic Agent Confirms Juventus Interest

Schalke midfielder Ivan Rakitic has been linked with a move to Juventus after his agent confirmed that he has had contact with the Bianconeri.

Last week German daily “Bild” ran a story which had linked the young player with a move to bitter rivals Inter. However the player's agent has revealed that Juventus are the latest club to have shown interest.

“There were contacts with Juventus about a year ago but even recently too,” said Max Urscheler, the players agent.

“We have not met them but to get the ball rolling all you need is a phone call.

“There are at least four Italian clubs who have all recently made a move for Rakitic.

“The player is mature and he shows this on the pitch, but given his age we wanted to take him to the top in stages and this is why we chose Schalke last year.

“We could see a transfer soon but of course this is Schalke’s decision, we have an excellent relationship with the president and it’s his decision.”

Rakitic is a Swiss-Croat and his impressive displays for Schalke in the Champions League this season have caught the eye of many top European clubs.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)