It's official, Craig the new Bond (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

OH MY GOD!!! i hope you're joking, i will ignore anything you say from now on if you're not :D

HAHAHAHAHA

But anyway it is harsh to say that Owen McGregor plays musicals judging from one movie only.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
But anyway it is harsh to say that Owen McGregor plays musicals judging from one movie only.
I said that to underline the fact that McGregor isn't a very "Bond" type of actor, just like another guy mentioned, Hugh Grant. I think I could beat up both of those, seriously.

Could you imagine Sean Connery in a musical?

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I said that to underline the fact that McGregor isn't a very "Bond" type of actor, just like another guy mentioned, Hugh Grant. I think I could beat up both of those, seriously.

"You win this time, Trebek"

:rofl:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

OH MY GOD!!! i hope you're joking, i will ignore anything you say from now on if you're not :D
I wasn't.

And why would that make you want to ignore me? :undecide::down:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Hugh Grant is definitely not a Bond.

OP
GordoDeCentral

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    he was cool when he picked up that 5$ hooker and he went back to being a dork right after his apology on leno, and what was he apologizing for anyway?

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    Picking up a 5$ hooker and doing the act in the car in the middle of the street i guess

++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

:dazed: Hugh Grant and "cool" in the same sentance requires far more sarcasm than that.
    oh he's funny, he's the anti-cool which makes him "cool" :D

Aug 1, 2003
    he looks like ewan mcgregor. doesnt seem like the bond type, but then again bond movies get worse each year.

ps nawaf - your signature: you're a bahrain, but I cant get the last part: ma taghlabuna?

OP
    GordoDeCentral

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    he looks like ewan mcgregor. doesnt seem like the bond type, but then again bond movies get worse each year.

ps nawaf - your signature: you're a bahrain, but I cant get the last part: ma taghlabuna?
    "you wont beat us" ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    The new Bond guy not only looks Russian, he looks like one of those Soviet villains from the old Bond movies :dazed:

++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
    Sean Connery (again) all the way! :strong:
    overrated :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)