It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This season has been great as expected. The episode a couple weeks ago "Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs" is one of the series all time greats. Like top five episodes level of greatness.
This. I haven't liked every episode this season but the suburbs one was one of the best they've ever done...the quick succession of twists at the end was epic

The famous Mac n Cheese contained Dennis Junior and, even worse, was store bought :lol:

Jul 10, 2006
This. I haven't liked every episode this season but the suburbs one was one of the best they've ever done...the quick succession of twists at the end was epic

The famous Mac n Cheese contained Dennis Junior and, even worse, was store bought :lol:
Lol... I liked the Russian hats thing and Dennis meltdowns during his commutes.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I have the exact same smoke alarms in my house, and I live in the city. :lol:

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014

Coincidentally, this episode was written by co-creators of Game of Thrones david benioff and db weiss.

Love Charlie's acting in this one :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So the first episode of new season is already available but only for those who have FX+ which isn't part of my cable package :(

I can't find a rip online if anyone can let me know please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)