its 12 years later so Italy is gowing to win the worldcup again? (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
guys listen,

1970 we lost the worldcupfinal agains brazil

12 years later ............................

1982 we won the worldcup againts germany

1994 we lost the worldcupfinal againts brazil

2006 we win the worldcup againts Germany???

sinds germany is playing at home there is a possibillity that they reach the final and we are playing in europe so that means that an european team is gowing to win it if we look at the history of the worldcup always when we played in europe than an european team wins it so there is an possibillity of an Italia-Germany final ,is it gowing to be Italia-germany and is it gowing to be as sweet as 1982???

in a couple of monts we all know ,what do you guys think about this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
italy ? I see going all the way to the final and then losing prompting lippi to step down (saying at least everyone knew that I am cursed with finals)

england has a good chance , have best selection for generation.

OP
Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    loyada said:
    italy ? I see going all the way to the final and then losing prompting lippi to step down (saying at least everyone knew that I am cursed with finals)

england has a good chance , have best selection for generation.
    but lippi's first champions leageu final was a win :agree:

so who knows maybe his first final and first win :agree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Gino Genesio said:
    guys listen,

1970 we lost the worldcupfinal agains brazil

1982 we won the worldcup againts germany

1994 we lost the worldcupfinal againts brazil

2006 we win the worldcup againts Germany???

sinds germany is playing at home there is a possibillity that they reach the final and we are playing in europe so that means that an european team is gowing to win it if we look at the history of the worldcup always when we played in europe than an european team wins it so there is an possibillity of an Italia-Germany final ,is it gowing to be Italia-germany and is it gowing to be as sweet as 1982???

in a couple of monts we all know ,what do you guys think about this?
    are you serious?:disagree:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    he is correct.i posted a similar thread a long time back.
    it is weird,but italy's record is identical to that of brazil when u look at the 2 worldcups they played before winning their 4th.

however,that is nothing.check this out :

brazil won its 3rd world cup in 1970 and its fourth in 1994(a gap of 24)
    italy won its 3rd world cup in 1982,add 24 years and u get 2006.

here's the most interesting bit :

8 years before brazil won its 4th world cup ie in 1986,it lost out to france in the quarterfinals on penalty kicks.
    8 years before the 2006 world cup ie 1998,italy lost out to france in the quarterfinals on penalty kicks.

4 years before brazil won its 4th world cup ie 1990,they got knocked out in the 2nd round.
    4 years before the 2006 world cup ie 2002,italy got knocked out in the 2nd round.

it does make for some very interesting reading.
    history was totally in liverpool's favour last year,but ppl said it was only a coincidence.but liverpool ended up winning the CL.

who knows..maybe its italy to prove that its more than a coincidence!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    axlrose85 said:
    he is correct.i posted a similar thread a long time back.
    it is weird,but italy's record is identical to that of brazil when u look at the 2 worldcups they played before winning their 4th.

however,that is nothing.check this out :

brazil won its 3rd world cup in 1970 and its fourth in 1994(a gap of 24)
    italy won its 3rd world cup in 1982,add 24 years and u get 2006.

here's the most interesting bit :

8 years before brazil won its 4th world cup ie in 1986,it lost out to france in the quarterfinals on penalty kicks.
    8 years before the 2006 world cup ie 1998,italy lost out to france in the quarterfinals on penalty kicks.

4 years before brazil won its 4th world cup ie 1990,they got knocked out in the 2nd round.
    4 years before the 2006 world cup ie 2002,italy got knocked out in the 2nd round.

it does make for some very interesting reading.
    history was totally in liverpool's favour last year,but ppl said it was only a coincidence.but liverpool ended up winning the CL.

who knows..maybe its italy to prove that its more than a coincidence!

of course all of these are coincidence,I am sure you can make lots of theories for other teams also,and most of them doesn't work.even if Italy win this year,and even if Liverpool wins another time and pope dies the same year,I still won't make any connection.I wouldn't believe in these crap (no offence).

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    snoop said:
    of course all of these are coincidence,I am sure you can make lots of theories for other teams also,and most of them doesn't work.even if Italy win this year,and even if Liverpool wins another time and pope dies the same year,I still won't make any connection.I wouldn't believe in these crap (no offence).
    np.im not saying that i belive it either,but it is interesting:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)