Italy VS Slovenia (3 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Actually to be fair Italy is not playing badly, its just that there is no talent in the central midfield and Doni is not really in the game

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Acemovic sent off for alleged diving but the slovenians are either rprotesting that he didnt dive or that he hadn't been booked

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Half time there seems to be a confusion if the guy was sent off or not. Analysis of the game Italy didnt play too bad, Dp has not seen enough of the ball, Doni either, Coco has been nonexistent as has Tomassi and Di biagio, Panucci has been poor while Brighi, nesta and Cannavaro have been very good as has Buffon though the goal might have been saved but that will be hypercritical. The central midfield as always is the big prob

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I'm not surprised there 'fans' act like that when the slovenian players are such a bunch of thugs....
I personally wqould like to see all juve players subbed for the 2nd half.

On a positive note:
Brighi has been great and some nice moves and a good freekick from ale!

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Acimovic has been yellow carded! The referee acknowledged his mistake and showed a yellow afterwards.

We're not too bad but slovenia are definitely better. They created more chances. Midfield sucks. Doni is OK. Brighi is good but he's not relaxed, he's not comminting himself as much as he could. Alex isn't brilliant except for set-pieces.

The Slovenian fans are really morons. Good to see Zahovic trying to calm them down! This time, he's under the spotlight for something good.

Ciao.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Truthfully the Slovenian players and i do apologise to Nina, have been nothing short of disgraceful with play acting, diving, kicking and all sort of nonsense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)