Italy-Stadium projects and developments (3 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2007
yup, unlike the big guys in the league [ milan and inter ], many clubs notice the success of juve that comes with your own stadium and they start follow.

i hope the next year the italians teams who reach europian competitions invest properly and achieve good results so seria a can get the forth CL seat again.

Apr 9, 2015
Si accelera per il nuovo stadio del Cagliari
Un altro passo in avanti per il nuovo stadio del Cagliari calcio. Parere favorevole della Giunta Pigliaru alla richiesta di riconoscimento del preminente interesse e della rilevanza regionale per i lavori di realizzazione del nuovo impianto

Un altro passo in avanti per il nuovo stadio del Cagliari calcio. Parere favorevole della Giunta Pigliaru alla richiesta di riconoscimento del preminente interesse e della rilevanza regionale per i lavori di realizzazione del nuovo impianto, come richiesto dall'assessore degli Enti Locali Cristiano Erriu.

In base alla legge regionale 8 del 2015, le varianti ai Piani urbanistici comunali possono essere approvate soltanto nel caso in cui la Giunta riconosca l'interesse regionale dell'opera pubblica.

In applicazione al protocollo d'intesa siglato nel maggio 2015 da Regione e Comune di Cagliari, presto sarà istituito un tavolo tecnico per la pianificazione anticipata di alcune aree, tra cui quella in cui ha sede l'attuale stadio Sant'Elia.

Il progetto, elaborato dal Cagliari con il supporto di B Futura, ha concepito il progetto con le istituzioni sin dalla prima elaborazione, rispondendo alle esigenze del territorio, con l'obiettivo di inaugurarlo nella primavera 2019.

- See more at: http://www.legab.it/news/news-detai...stadio-del-cagliari.html#sthash.po7xse4q.dpuf

Another step forward for Cagliari. It is hard for me to translate it, so maybe a translater can help the people who cannot read Italian. Or we have a member here who can do it :p

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Empoli present stadium project
By Football Italia staff

Empoli presented the project for their new revamped stadium, hoping to be open for the club’s centenary celebrations in 2020.

More and more clubs are pushing to build their own arenas rather than continue renting from the local council.

President Fabrizio Corsi noted that “unlike various other projects seen around, ours is not an attempt at property speculation. There will be no construction other than the stadium.”

The existing Stadio Carlo Castellani will be restructured, bringing the stands much closer to the pitch and removing the athletics track.

Instead, Empoli FC will help contribute to the construction of a new athletics track in another area of the city.

The capacity would be expanded by around 6,000 seats to become 20,266, plus 20 Sky Boxes and a new protective shell around the arena to make it “aesthetically at the vanguard.”

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Apr 9, 2015
Cagliari debuted in Sardegna Arena yesterday. They won their debut match against Crotone (1-0)
The stadium is next to the old Sant Elia. They build the stadium in 4 months on the parking area of the old Sant Elia.

Name: Sardegna Arena
Capacity: 16.233
Costs: 8.000.000,- Euro

sardegna-arena-visuale-main-stand-10-settembre-2017.jpg

sardegna-arena-curva-sud-10-settembre-2017.jpg

DGKhRdKWAAAdMLk.jpg

DGKhPlFXYAAtyTz.jpg

stadio.jpg

Cagliari will play in the Sardegna Arena for two years. In these two years they will throw the Sant Elia down and building a new stadium instead of the old Sant Elia. The purpose is to play in two years in this stadium, it is a 20.000 seater.

Apr 9, 2015
Written by: DutchJuventino.

The opening of the new stadio, stadio Benito Stirpe was yesterday in Frosinone. It is the fourth self-owned stadium in Italy after Juventus, Udinese and Sassuolo. The stadium a capacity of 16.000 visitors/supporters and the costs where 20.000.000 euros. The name is a honor to the father of the president of the club Maurizio Stirpe.

Name: Stadio Benito Stirpe
Capacity: 16.000
Costs: €20.000.000

Video of the opening:

I know the stadium is a really simple and basis stadium, but for a club as Frosinone it's more than good enough. 16.000 seats, VIP Rooms et cetera. I hope a lot of clubs will follow. I am not a huge fan of Frosinone, but stadiums like this one and Cesena's one also (hate the artificial grass, but the stadium by itself is good) are great for Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)