Italy-Stadium projects and developments (3 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Roma's Pallotta : "We have taken a big step towards a new stadium, and this is an important thing if we want to compete, the stadium property is very important. We're planning to be around three years, we want to thank the city and the City Council for the support they are giving us, the project went much better than expected. It will be one of the most important stadiums in Italy for many years, we have worked so hard to get it. "

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Agnelli trolling Roma lmao

Agnelli: "I can not wait to conquer the new stadium of Rome"

:lol:

He wished them luck on their new stadium project tho.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Milan get stadium go-ahead
By Football Italia staff

Milan have officially won the right to build their new stadium in the Portello area of the city – next to Casa Milan.

The project had been in the works for six months, but this evening the Fondazione Fiera Milano finally gave the all-clear.

The Rossoneri hope to have their new purpose-built 48,000-seater arena ready to open for the 2018-19 season.

This Portello area was considered particularly precious because it is facing the high-tech Casa Milan headquarters built recently.

Milan still need clearance from the Milan Council, but this hurdle was considered the most difficult to overcome.

The club out-bid another group trying to rent the land by offering €3.95m per year for 50 years.

----

Berlusconi: 'Historic day'
By Football Italia staff

Barbara Berlusconi said Milan’s “historic” new stadium will bring in “from €50m to €80m per year” and follow the London model.

Today the Fondazione Fiera finally gave the all-clear for the Rossoneri to take over the Portello area of the city to build their new arena – right next to the Casa Milan headquarters – ready for the 2018-19 campaign.

“This is the first historic step to make Milan like London,” said joint-CEO Barbara Berlusconi.

“Today with the decision of the Fondazione Fiera, we can officially begin the journey towards our new stadium. It is the first step, as we still need to present the entire project to the institutions for approval.

“This remains an historic day. Ours is first of all a cultural challenge. It is for Milan that we are proposing an urban stadium, to favour the development of the area that will host us, make it more secure and a symbol for the city, to completely change the mentality of those who come to the stadium by providing services and moments of entertainment that go beyond the 90 minutes of the game.

“At the same time, we will work to discourage private transport and favour public transport. Milan, therefore, will be like London.

“In fact, London too has urban stadiums that are reached via the underground system and allowed the improvement of areas where they were constructed.

“It is also indispensable to develop the commercial power of the club. The stadium will bring from €50m to €80m per year.

“These are resources that can also be used to buy new players.”

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
48,000-seater? What is this a stadium for ants? Who should i mention? Cronios, Turk?
Whats that, about 7,000 more seats then our humble stadium?

Means by the time of it's completion we'll have to forfeit all our trophies in that time to Milan I'd assume?

- - - Updated - - -

Udinese will have the Friuli ready for next season?

It looks very...

Mid table.. ish?
Suits them fine imo, small town, small stadium. They've spent very little renovating and kept the original main stand so it keeps some of it's character

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's ironic that you would choose that smiley, given that the 30 million Galliani would have spent on Tevez has now gone towards funding your icecube stadium :tup:

Now here's a beauty in the making

Lol what's up with the seating colours ? They are replicating the Gabba @Bianconero_Aus :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The fucking Gabba :rofl:

Yeah no idea why they have random coloured seats like that all over the place, bit odd. But great little stadium for a club like Udinese, if only more small-medium sized Serie A clubs focused their money and energy on these sort of things.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Udinese and Sassuolo showing the way for the mid-teamers :tup:

Frosinone and Capri Sun are gonna be bringing down the standard though next season

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Udinese surely did well reducing the size. It will be near impossible to get tickets for Udinese - Juventus tho. :frown:

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Friuli looks good, but the random colourseats are not my favourite.
Will the Friuli have bars and stands inside? And will they have other facilities

42.000 was too much for them, 25.000 would fit better, but I don't think that it will be sold out every time. Udinese has a small fanbase.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thats why they have the multi-coloured seats, so the effect of having a small crowd will be less pronounced. But I think they should average at least 16-17,000 a game easily, and they will definitely sell out it for the games against the big teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)