Italy-Stadium projects and developments (5 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Wreck-It-Ralph has paid the Friuli a visit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the current main stand with the roof will remain. Good idea IMO, at least it gives the stadium more character. Most new stadiums are just soul-less, corporate shiny boxes.
Wouldn't that side be far from the pitch compare to the rest then?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so we got a new stadium, Udinese aswell, who might be next? Roma? Milan? i think Sassuolo also has their own stadium, any chance that they will renovate and modernize it? i think their owner is quite rich

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
'Roma stadium for Christmas’
By Football Italia staff

Roma’s stadium plans will be approved by Christmas, a member of the city council believes.

Fabrizio Panecaldo of the Partito Democratico spoke to assembled media outside the council headquarters where plans are being discussed this week.

“The stadium plans will be done by Christmas or Boxing Day,” Panecaldo revealed.

“We will give this gift to the Roma fans, although the stadium will not belong to Rome but rather to [Roma President James] Pallotta.

“I hope for the whole city that it will be a stadium which can accomodate rugby, that would be useful for the city.

“We hope to give a gift to the city, Romanisti in particular. I think we’ll agree it before Christmas, there will be a stadium under the Christmas tree.

“It will take four or five meetings, because you have to work until the job is done.

“It’s like the worker who goes into the factory to make spare parts, and stays until he’s fulfilled what he has to do.

“If you don’t finish in time, you do unpaid overtime.”

The President of the council ward responsible for the permission, the Assemblea Capitolina also spoke after the meeting, and believes the plans will be agreed tomorrow or Thursday.

“If everything goes as it should we can do it tomorrow,” Valeria Baglio explained.

“If not, there’s another session on Thursday. The work of the meetings is unpredictable.”

to me the bolded is a huge wtf as a person living in the US. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)