Italy-Stadium projects and developments (4 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
It's the Friulli, or what's left of it that is :D
Will they earn the proceedings from the match ticket , how does it differs from our stadium?

As I am aware , Udinese would lease it for 99 years rather than owning it, which I find it such a shame.
Must be bloody bureaucrats.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I got a question for those who follow stadiums and stuff more closely

Apparently, the past years the city of Marseille decided to renovate their stadium for the upcomming euros in 2016.
However, they now want to have l'OM pay 380 000 euro for each home game. OM refuses, but the city doesnt want to negotiate a lower price.
Result : OM is gonna play their homegames in Montpellier.

So i was wondering, how high is a loanprice of 380k euro per month ?

Considering juventus makes a nice revenue of 1.6 mil/game in absolute crackers, this seems like an insanely high price, wich seriously taxes the club from one of its most important income sources.

Your toughts ?

May 22, 2013
I got a question for those who follow stadiums and stuff more closely

Apparently, the past years the city of Marseille decided to renovate their stadium for the upcomming euros in 2016.
However, they now want to have l'OM pay 380 000 euro for each home game. OM refuses, but the city doesnt want to negotiate a lower price.
Result : OM is gonna play their homegames in Montpellier.

So i was wondering, how high is a loanprice of 380k euro per month ?

Considering juventus makes a nice revenue of 1.6 mil/game in absolute crackers, this seems like an insanely high price, wich seriously taxes the club from one of its most important income sources.

Your toughts ?
Agreed, it is a high price. But the city will want to cover the costs of renovating. The problem with those kind of situations are, that they (the municipalty) have what we in microeconomic terms call a natural monopoly. So they can charge a very high rental price, more or less forcing the club to give in. At the same time, they can do a lot to prevent the football club from building their own stadiums by managing building and property rights.. Really it's kind of abuse of the clubs and the money they make. Same thing happens in UEFA, who get ridiculous amounts of money from the CL and EL, but what should the clubs do? There are no alternatives...

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
So Roma is getting a new stadium by 2017, and apparently the Mayor is hoping it will be ready in time for Totti's first match in 2017...do they seriously have no plans to move on?

And it seems like Roma wont even own their own stadium.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
NK Celje (a club from my town) played a friendly match vs Udinese at Friulli yesterday, you can see some of the actual state of the stadium on this pictures:

(source)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
New Milan stadium 'by 2020' :rofl:

Barbara Berlusconi announced Milan hope to have their new stadium completed by 2020, as plans are almost complete.

“The work on the stadium continues and the plastic model is almost ready,” CEO Berlusconi told reporters at the club’s Sponsor Day.

“We are awaiting a response in the first six months of 2015. The idea is to complete the stadium by 2020. This is my dream for the Rossoneri fans.”

The area of the city this new stadium will be built in has not formally been chosen, but is believed to be near the new Casa Milan headquarters.

“Right now we are evaluating the area that will be fully functional for the needs of a club like ours. Even my father, who is very fond of San Siro, is enthusiastic about the project.

“There are no financial problems with the stadium, as there are many companies interested in this project.

“Milan Lab will be restructured and in April-May we will begin a commercial project regarding Milan Lab.”

Meanwhile, this is the current state of the Friuli

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wreck-It-Ralph has paid the Friuli a visit.

- - - Updated - - -

looks good :tup: but what about that side that looks different from the other 3. are they gonna keep the current one untouched?
Yeah, the current main stand with the roof will remain. Good idea IMO, at least it gives the stadium more character. Most new stadiums are just soul-less, corporate shiny boxes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)