Italy-Stadium projects and developments (4 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
On the contrary, modern and privately owned stadium will greatly strengthen Serie A, which in turn will be good for Juventus.

We'll trash these teams in their new stadiums anyways.
I too want that to happen eventually, but not until we rip the benefits for enough years so we get a pretty big head-start (financially) over everyone else. 5 years of profit minimum, then I don't care what others do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I too want that to happen eventually, but not until we rip the benefits for enough years so we get a pretty big head-start (financially) over everyone else. 5 years of profit minimum, then I don't care what others do.
wel the construction time alone is allready a good ammount of that

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #143
    I've updated the thread and removed the projects that haven't been talked about in the media for 6 months.

Here are the projects that have the most chances of being realized and completed in the near future.

Udinese(for 2013), Cagliari(for 2013), Atalanta(for 2013 or 2014), Palermo(for 2013), Hellas Verona(for 2014) and AS Roma(for 2016).

I haven't read news on Novara's plan for months but I think that they will do it.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    lol Roma, 5 years to build a stadium.

Anyway, I hope none of these teams end up building their own stadiums so we can still have our big advantage. Lets hope the city builds it for them so that we can get the nice stadiums in Italy without the teams getting richer out of it :D

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #148

Anyway, I hope none of these teams end up building their own stadiums so we can still have our big advantage. Lets hope the city builds it for them so that we can get the nice stadiums in Italy without the teams getting richer out of it :D
    Cagliari has already started building their stadium. They are building the stadium in pieces in mainland Italy and they will bring the pieces by boat to Sardegna, to the building site. The only problem for them at the moment is that the site Cellino(President of Cagliari) chose is extremely close to an airport and the aviation agencies want the building site to be further from the airport for security concern. Once they will have the authorization to start works on the building site, it will only take 6 months to assemble the stadium.

Therefore, depending on when Cellino will get the authorization to build the stadium on the site he chose, Cagliari will either have it ready for next season or for 2013-2014, and it will be privately owned.

Hopefully it will be ready for next season, I really can't stand the St.Elias, it is by far the worst stadium in Serie A.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
    I noticed Cagliari changed their stadium this season, added a bunch of temporary stands a lot closer to the pitch, looks way better then before, but still a new stadium would be very nice.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

:devil:

Don't care much for the other 17 clubs, as long as Milan and Inter don't own their stadiums, they're the only ones with real marketing value. Others we can manage.

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #152
    I can't see Milan or Inter get their own stadium(Milan would buy the San Siro and Inter would build a new stadium) in the next five years.

You can breathe Elvin :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    :devil:

Don't care much for the other 17 clubs, as long as Milan and Inter don't own their stadiums, they're the only ones with real marketing value. Others we can manage.
    lets become la liga 2 were juventus and udinese finish 40 points above the rest :tup:

-if juventus wants to return to winning in europe, you need a competent league to play in
    -if you want people to pay alot for your games, they must come from a strong interesting league

its in juventus best interest that milan and inter do well, as long as we do better

seriously, i dislike the pathetic attitude of people looking at the opponent, and hope they slip and fail, accuse them when they get lucky

we are juventus, they should look at us, and we should win cause we simply were better. we must only look at ourselves

Giova21

luca6permi#1
    Dec 20, 2011
    lets become la liga 2 were juventus and udinese finish 40 points above the rest :tup:

-if juventus wants to return to winning in europe, you need a competent league to play in
    -if you want people to pay alot for your games, they must come from a strong interesting league

its in juventus best interest that milan and inter do well, as long as we do better

seriously, i dislike the pathetic attitude of people looking at the opponent, and hope they slip and fail, accuse them when they get lucky

we are juventus, they should look at us, and we should win cause we simply were better. we must only look at ourselves
    Completely agree with the emboldened part. The league should be strong, diverse and difficult to win for the prosperity of every club going for the title. This makes winning the league even more of an achievement and shows fans of other leagues that when you 'boast' about league titles, that it's actually worthy of doing so, unlike many of the league titles won in Spain, as you only have one direct opponent if you are one or the other of the two stand out teams.

As much as it is frustrating as a Milan fan to not always be top (I'm not so arrogant), I know that if Milan should prevail this season it was after a hard-fought campaign against tough opponents, and should they not do so, then it was lost to a team worthy of winning the league in their place.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Oh FFS who are you guys kidding?
    yeah sure, when Moratti and co were in the process of ruining us I'm sure all Milan fans were like "oh darn, it's just not the same without Rubentus". I don't see anyone at Milan not celebrating their last title because there literally was no one to compete with in 2010-11 season.

I don't care one bit if Juventus becomes a Bayern of Italy (hell we used to be even more than them), I don't care if Serie A becomes La Liga, why should I? The easier it is for us in the league (which it never is because everyone brings their A game when facing us, because everyone hates us), the easier would it be for us in Europe.

Amici di nessuno!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    The old "Milan and Inter winning is good for Italian football" line :lol:

Pity those two disgusting clubs didnt think twice or care about having us relegated and stealing our titles off us. Fuck them, their fans (besides acmilan ;p), their presidents, their players and everything associated with their shitty clubs...they can all get fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)