Italy-Stadium projects and developments (2 Viewers)

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
JFG™;4002811 said:
Alright, that was funny, but let's be serious for a second.
The Serie A is in bad shape and one of the reasons it is this way is because the stadiums are so shit.
A strong Serie A means a strong Juve. I'm all for new stadiums in Italy, even if it is for the rats, merda, or anyone else.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Trust me, I'm not oblivious to this in the slightest. Id be more then happy for all Serie A clubs to renovate/build stadiums, but a chance to poke fun at Fiorentina cannot be overlooked.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
http://www.stadiumguide.com/future/

Here is a guide to the new upcoming stadiums in other countries.Russia and France getting so many new stadiums.Italy is falling way behind.Had they won hosting rights for the EUROS,i'm sure the stadium proposals in Italy would've been approved sooner and hence would've sped up the process.Its a shame they couldnt.

Any new updates @Trequartista ?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah,i was well aware of that.Would've so been so much more beneficial to the league had they won the right to host the EURO in 2016.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
any chance of Italy 2020?

- - - Updated - - -

Forget it, just saw Euro 2020 is across europe...hopefully Juve stadium gets one of the slots!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
any chance of Italy 2020?

- - - Updated - - -

Forget it, just saw Euro 2020 is across europe...hopefully Juve stadium gets one of the slots!
If Roma build their stadium in the projected time ,i think they would probably get the nod over Juventus stadium with Rome being the capital city and all.If its just one venue per country that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)