Italian Supercup with inter (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++

Waow! How early... :rolleyes:
:)

Though you gotta admit, Rainforest Liu -- don't take it personally, but the info in these posts has a freshness date that makes the dead fish in my garbage can seem new.

I have every reason to believe that Chengdu, China reports the news within the first day or two that it happens ... so I can only imagine that there is a serious time warp between you hit "submit" and when these posts showed up here.

Otherwise, I have some pre-game analysis to share with you about the Milan-Liverpool CL that maybe you haven't seen yet. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Though you gotta admit, Rainforest Liu -- don't take it personally, but the info in these posts has a freshness date that makes the dead fish in my garbage can seem new.

I have every reason to believe that Chengdu, China reports the news within the first day or two that it happens ... so I can only imagine that there is a serious time warp between you hit "submit" and when these posts showed up here.

Otherwise, I have some pre-game analysis to share with you about the Milan-Liverpool CL that maybe you haven't seen yet. ;)
Oh, and I forgot to add...

The best part? We won the Scudetto. :strong: :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

Been there. Done that. Chewed my own leg off to get out of it. ;)
You have a PhD? :eek:

She tells me that I am capable of achieving such great things (like my daddy) if I were not such a dunderhead with a military mentality.:rolleyes: Well I guess that's why my parents love her as much as (if not more than) I do... :cool:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++

You have a PhD? :eek:
No. But I did get accepted to a PhD program at Berkeley where I did fine, but I eventually left the place with only a master's after a couple years, saying to myself, "Whoah -- I gotta get out of this grad student roach motel. Grad students come in, but they don't come back out!"

She tells me that I am capable of achieving such great things (like my daddy) if I were not such a dunderhead with a military mentality.:rolleyes: Well I guess that's why my parents love her as much as (if not more than) I do... :cool:
Don't get me wrong. I really admire people with the fortitude and dedication to get a PhD. But a PhD isn't for everybody. IMO, it really has to be something you need to complete in order to do what you want to do professionally -- and not just some prestige thing you pin on yourself like a gold star.

I know far too many people in my class who went on to get their PhDs and still ended up in similar careers where they're now reporting to the likes of me. How lame is that. ;)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

Don't get me wrong. I really admire people with the fortitude and dedication to get a PhD. But a PhD isn't for everybody. IMO, it really has to be something you need to complete in order to do what you want to do professionally -- and not just some prestige thing you pin on yourself like a gold star.
just the truth.....

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

No. But I did get accepted to a PhD program at Berkeley where I did fine, but I eventually left the place with only a master's after a couple years, saying to myself, "Whoah -- I gotta get out of this grad student roach motel. Grad students come in, but they don't come back out!"

I know far too many people in my class who went on to get their PhDs and still ended up in similar careers where they're now reporting to the likes of me. How lame is that. ;)
I have 2 Master's holders reporting to me :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
You can't just blame Del Piero for losing the game. Remember just were he was playing.. Remember his position in the field. He plays as a forward and now he is playing as a right midfielder although he prefers the left side and the forward. Never the less he had a poor match. But you really can't put the blame on him. We wasted alot of chances a legal goal was disallowed and we conceded a stupid easy goal due to bad deffending and a shaky goalkeeper.
That is more than enough to lose any match in any day.
If Del Piero was the reason for losing the match why didn't Juve score when he wasn't on the field. They had 70 min to do so.
So please.. I can understand saying he played poor. I did that. but I can't blame him for losing the game. Especially when he is not playing in his correct position or even the correct side.

We played a good match, we lost, hard luck.. The team looked promissing in many areas. You win some you lose some.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
oh well... it is the supercoppa....

let's just get our heads up and get down to the real stuff nxt week!!
(also hope arsenal beat chealsea 2day!)

anywho... i was impressed with the way juve played.. we just weren't that lucky and need some polishing on the finishing.

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i want to go to italy to buy it myself from turin though!!!!!!
i have a friend from italy,but i don't think he's the right one to ask for such favours :rolleyes:
hi lili, nice to see you again in the forums.. :D

why do you wanna go to italy to buy the new jersey?? don´t you have any stores which sell them in greece?? may be you can try it with http://www.subsidesports.com

see ya..

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Kovac and canna were good , although they were not there when veron scored
you are right .. they both went after Adriano....BUT Zebina should have made the cover...he was standing near Veron

May 4, 2004
lol this is from a inter forum...

"

Hisham
Primavera Reserve

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:54 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In facts , INTER did not deserve to win this match , do not be angry !

I will tell why :

1- Juventus lost a lot of chances , and the ball hits the bars of Toldo many times , So Juventus had a very bad luck .

2- Inter was hardly reaching Juventus goal , the ball was sened from the diffence to the attck without going through Mid .

3- The stupid formation that Mancini started with .

WE DID NOT DESERVE TO WIN THIS MATCH GUYS , THAT IS THE FACT .

THE ONLY GOOD THING IN THIS MATCH , IS PIZZARO , HE IS A REALY GOOD PLAYER .

:: INTER LOVER FOR EVER ::
""

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Sooooooooooo Lucky Inter!
This is the other side of football. Inter Won in a game that they got 2 shot, one goal.
The team that played football was juventus. After last night match I'm more conviced that Inter won't win scudetto this time too. The formation, players and they midfield was really weak except pizzaro.

Inter, You'll pay for this. Forza Juventus.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

But Greg, the main problem is, does he understand wad ur saying?
He juz pops up with the posts and leaves. This occurs in every thread in the Match forum.

Well it doens't really affect me though, juz telling u about his posting habits.

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
Inter were really lucky but we cant complain as we hav been really lucky on occasions aswell, what goes around comes around lets just win the scudetto, champions league and the coppa instead :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)