Italian Supercup with inter (1 Viewer)

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Inter Deserved To Win? Don't Make Me Laugh-Moggi
8/23/2005 1:01:00 PM
Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi scoffed at the idea that Inter deserved to win the Italian Super Cup against the Bianconeri.
"It makes me laugh to think that Inter deserved to win the Super Cup," Moggi told Tutto Sport.

"They look to me as a solid team. So solid, that they could have lost by three goals," he added.

Moggi also had his say on Inter’s Scudetto chances.

"Inter worry me this season. They could actually come in second for once...," he said with a smile on his face...

moggi is the man:rofl:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Banned Samuel spitting feathers Tuesday 23 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter stopper Walter Samuel is furious with the decision to hand him a three-match ban for allegedly spitting at an opponent.

Television footage seems to show the Argentine defender spit on the back of Pavel Nedved during their 1-0 Italian Super Cup win at Juventus on Saturday.

But the South American, who was handed the punishment last night, has reacted with disbelief to the judgement.

"I have never spat at anybody," said the summer signing from Real Madrid. "Even Nedved says that nothing happened. I simply spat at the ground."

The Italian authorities thought otherwise and the former Roma ace, nicknamed ‘The Wall’, will miss his side’s first three Serie A matches.

"If I’m honest, this is something that has totally surprised me," he continued. "My teammates told me about it and I didn’t want to believe them.

"You can see from the pictures that I spat towards the ground. It really is a shame that people go looking for things after winning on the field of play.

"I’m obviously not feeling too happy about the situation as the season starts on Sunday and I want to be ready for action."

Inter will now appeal against Samuel’s suspension in an effort to get it annulled or at least cut to one or two games

source: channel4.com

Roberto Mancini wil lbe nicknamed Mister X for the next season too :D

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #1,252
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
    Inter Deserved To Win? Don't Make Me Laugh-Moggi
    8/23/2005 1:01:00 PM
    Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi scoffed at the idea that Inter deserved to win the Italian Super Cup against the Bianconeri.
    "It makes me laugh to think that Inter deserved to win the Super Cup," Moggi told Tutto Sport.

"They look to me as a solid team. So solid, that they could have lost by three goals," he added.

Moggi also had his say on Inter’s Scudetto chances.

"Inter worry me this season. They could actually come in second for once...," he said with a smile on his face...

moggi is the man:rofl:
    he is drunk , no question about that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)