Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
From Milan forums:

- - - Updated - - -

"only 23 points from 3rd place" :lol::lol::lol:
Seriously, first thought that crosses my mind and not the last. Utterly despicable player. No class.

Still a huge achievement, and I think his record will still stand moving forward so not much of a consolation there.

I actually feel bad for Milan. They were the only worthy challenger for our great club, and a genuinely credible club steeped in a bit of history and tradition. Feel bad to see em struggle, because it's given birth to psychophants like ADL and his garbage pubic hairstyle. Sincerely miss the good ol days when our competition had quality and class. Inter, well the less said the better, but I still think Napoli are the most classless club in football today, in Europe anyway.
our gentleman rivals :touched:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I actually feel bad for Milan
. They were the only worthy challenger for our great club, and a genuinely credible club steeped in a bit of history and tradition. Feel bad to see em struggle, because it's given birth to psychophants like ADL and his garbage pubic hairstyle. Sincerely miss the good ol days when our competition had quality and class. Inter, well the less said the better, but I still think Napoli are the most classless club in football today, in Europe anyway.
Don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)