[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Watching this game, seeing players like Podolski/Vidic (somewhat past their best) with stadiums under construction, can't help but draw comparisons with mid-late nineties EPL

- - - Updated - - -

Carpi have been promoted to Serie A, can't wait to see us play at this magnificent stadium

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Watched a few highlights of their games just now, they don't even fill it.

4100 capacity :sergio:
I've just done some calculations. Carpi's average attendance (~3500) is the same percentage of the population of Carpi as Juve's average attendance is to the population of Turin. About 4.5%.

Not that Juve's attendances have much to do with people who live in Turin. :p

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
They'll just play in some other stadium nearby. They're quite close to Parma for example, and I don't think they'll be needing their stadium anytime soon :seven:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I've just done some calculations. Carpi's average attendance (~3500) is the same percentage of the population of Carpi as Juve's average attendance is to the population of Turin. About 4.5%.

Not that Juve's attendances have much to do with people who live in Turin. :p
Of course, the other 870,000 or so, are all Torino supporters sure :D

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
They'll just play in some other stadium nearby. They're quite close to Parma for example, and I don't think they'll be needing their stadium anytime soon :seven:
Wiki says they played in Mapei stadium in the 11/12 season as they're own stadium had works going on so they could do they same I guess.

Edit: Reggiana apparently shares it with Sassuolo already, bleh.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Wiki says they played in Mapei stadium in the 11/12 season as they're own stadium had works going on so they could do they same I guess.
Reggiana and Sassuolo are both playing there now. As well as some rugby matches. It'd be tough to schedule another team's matches not to clash with any of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)