[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
Clinical in Japan, Switzerland, Russia, and CL group stages, mostly against shit teams + the joke of a CL team that is ManCity. He's never played in a top league against top competition, week in, week out.

He's better than he's showing at Roma, because he looks fucking clueless on the pitch, and Roma players provide him with absolutely no service, but he's nowhere near as good as his stats in those 2nd rate leagues suggest.
A) In my book you can't judge players so early, Nedved and Zidane weren't in-form and didn't perform anywhere near their peaks the first six months they joined Juve.

B) Mohamed Salah was great in the Swiss League and in the Europa League and didn't adapt to the Premier League, he still is dominating Serie A. Nemanja Vidić was initially signed by Fergie from Spartak Moscow and became a top center-back when given time—your point isn't valid to me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
A) In my book you can't judge players so early, Nedved and Zidane weren't in-form and didn't perform anywhere near their peaks the first six months they joined Juve.

B) Mohamed Salah was great in the Swiss League and in the Europa League and didn't adapt to the Premier League, he still is dominating Serie A. Nemanja Vidić was initially signed by Fergie from Spartak Moscow and became a top center-back when given time—your point isn't valid to me.
My apologies. I don't mean to say he's not a good player. I just mean to say his stats in those leagues look world class, which he isn't. He's a good forward, certainly, stuck in the shit storm that is Roma. Transferring into that terrible situation, with a team with 80% of its starters looking terribly out of form every game, and right after the Africa Cup of Nations is not a good situation for any forward to be put in.

Salah dominated Serie A his first few matches, but he's been much more invisible the past few, basically since that spanking in the 2nd leg of the Coppa Italia. It's always interesting to see how Serie A coaches adapt to pacy players like him and Gervinho.

But as I said, I expect Doumbia could do very well in Serie A, if it wasn't for the shit-storm he was thrown into. I just don't think he's going to score at will like he did in these other leagues.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our bus being attacked is now being overlooked and most likely nothing will happen to Torino because it happened outside the stadium

If you want to know how things get into the stadium

http://www.tuttosport.com/video/video_follie/2015/04/27-95368/Panini+%22farciti%22+con+petardi%3A+cos%C3%AC+si+superano+i+controlli+allo+stadio

:dusan:
Outside the stadium - individual
Inside the stadium - club

So I take it that Torino won't be punished for not preventing the bomb from entering the stadium? You aren't fitting that thing into a panini.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Some of the shareholders were increasingly angry during the meeting and asked if Milan were now in the same position as under former owner Giuseppe Farina – who took the club to bankruptcy before Berlusconi arrived in 1986.

hmmmmmm...
Well I do hope they go bankrupt. Even if they are bought by that Mr Bee, I doubt that their situation would change much. Haven't the learned that south east asians aren't the best or richest football club owners in the world? They don't have oil money.

clubs owned by southeast asians:
1. Thaksin owned the old Man City
2. QPR
3. Cardiff City
4. Inter Milan

Enough said.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They will need a serious luck strike to get out of that misery. They dont seem to have a plan...are bleeding money like mad... they have an useless coach and a big quantity of mediocre players that need to be replaced.

Now this Mr. Bee will come and buy that mess. I suppuse he will fre some people and bring his asian team to try and play football manager with Milan. And that will not worl LoL.

Milan is doomed. UNlike us... it seems they do not have a capable and intelligent board to patch things up. They are seriously in danger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)