[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Interesting to see who Mazzarri will bring with him to Inter from Napoli. Benitez will fvck up Napoli anyway, so not bothered there. Allegri will do ok with Roma, but by then it'll be after Christmas.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not if Napoli are able to keep a hold of Cavani and strenghten their squad. Benitez is a good coach.
The word on the street is Napoli are looking to sell Skeletor to City and will ask for cash + Dzeko.

Dzeko is a great striker, but doesn't offer the same constant goal scoring threat of Cavani nor his immense workrate.

Anyway, I hope Rafa completely fucks them over with his horrible man management and weird tactical/technical decision :tup:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Not if Napoli are able to keep a hold of Cavani and strenghten their squad. Benitez is a good coach.
He isn't better than Mazzari. Besides like B_Aus said, he is poor at man-management.

The word on the street is Napoli are looking to sell Skeletor to City and will ask for cash + Dzeko.

Dzeko is a great striker, but doesn't offer the same constant goal scoring threat of Cavani nor his immense workrate.

Anyway, I hope Rafa completely fucks them over with his horrible man management and weird tactical/technical decision :tup:
Will they be able to offer Dzeko the wages he wants?!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
His rotational policy is great if he can get the players on board - if it works Napoli will be a force to be reckoned with.

If Dzeko comes and they can get a good goalie and a midfield reinforcement they will atleast end as 2nd again, but will definitely launch a harder attack on us.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The point could be made that they will have more room for Inler on the team, finally get to utilize Armero as a left back and open up a slot in attack :p
I´d imagine if everything goes well it´ll be something like this

GK
Zuniga x Cannavaro x Ogbonna x Armero
Inler x Naingollan/Behrami
Maggio x Hamsik x Insigne
Dzeko

Zuniga might be replaced if he gets sold, but i doubt it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You're all forgetting Napoli will be in CL again too, so unless they manage to bring in like 2-3 extra backups along with a few more starters (and Cavani replacement) they will struggle to make top 3 unless they get knocked out of the CL before the 2nd knockout round.

Fiorentina will be challenging for top 3 again too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)