[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Respect for Di Natale tbh.

He rejected us yes, but from a neutral pov, he rejected the big club and money, to stay with the team in his heart, continue to do well for them.

Its sad we missed out on such great goalscorer, but respect for him beeing a player putting his heart above his wallet

- - - Updated - - -

Cavani will go to City, Tevez to AS Monaco, Higuain remains in Madrid.

Falcao to Chelsea or to AS Monaco and Lewandowski to Bayern or remains in Dortmund.
Madrid will sell Higuain, and they will buy a new striker. Such is the law of Pérez

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
apart from the numerous non-existent pk's meelan had and will have next season, here's what Sassuolo's President had to say on his club facing meelan next season:

I'll try to be as neutral as possible but I was born a milatrista.

add 6 more pts to that scum of a club.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think this is one of the reasons Serie A is declining. People are turning away from playing in a league with biased referee decisions and fans no longer have the same excitement watching the game.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
So I'm guessing it wasn't a penalty.
it was softish but a PK has been given for less ... and not given for more. One of those situations where you'd see some refs give it, while others not ... nothing out of the ordinary really but I am guessing the sky has fallen ten times over around these places (couldn't be bothered any less to go over the last 10-20 pages but I think I can paint a pretty decent pic about it based on past experiences :D).

Even if you call the PK a total gift, however, there was a situation earlier in the 2nd half where SES was being led 1-1 with Siena GK by a pass from Montolivo but it was called off for a non-existent offside. Don't be shocked if you don';t see this key moment mentioned by anyone else, though, if you know what I mean ... maybe Sal or Red could be among the few to be the exception to that rule but I guess that actually proves the rule, in the end of the day :p

That title by the pro-Inter, anti-Milan CdS is no surprise, though, and I am sure things around here wouldn't be any diff. for the most part. All in all, it wasn't the end-of-the-world corruption scandalous apocalypse people are likely making it out to be ... nothing you wouldn't see happen in your average game out there with probably Milan being part of it and the high stakes involved being the culprit for people crying foul.
It's not like things would have been any diff if Milan won the game 5-0 - only then people would be saying that Siena, instead of the refs, sold the game.

All in all, tough luck for Fiorentina as they wouldn't have been undeservedly the 3rd italian team in the CL (or the qualifiers at least) had Milan not won today. I don't think they can look for excuses in today's result as they wasted too many points on their own but knowing their mentality, chances are right now they blame everyone else but themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)