[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There is no way, not even 0.1% chance Siena to take at least a point tonight. Aside the fact that Milan is much better and billion times more motivated than the relegated Siena, does anyone think that a big Italian team will gamble and not secure the points before kick off? Not Milan, not Juve, not Inter. Only a stupid team like Roma could lose points worth +30m euro.
No need to speak to the opposition when you have control of other factors.

We had all of them this season also, apart from the mighty Verona derby which attracts about 9 thousand fans.
Bentigodi was officially sold out for their game against Empoli on Saturday.

I hate Fiorentina and their disgusting fans fuck them i dont feel one bit sorry for them, i hope they lose most of their best players and Milan get kicked out in the qualifiers. Fuck every Serie A team other than Juve.
No sympathy for them.

Maybe they can ask to be promoted to the CL on 'sporting merit'.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Milan are seeded.So they will get Nordsjælland level teams.They are in the champions league,without a doubt.
Among unseeded teams there will be Pacos Ferreira (Portugal) and most likely Metalist Kharkiv/Dinamo Kiev, PSV, Fenerbahče and Zenit (unless one of those four fucks up against some "Nordsjælland level team")....so it shouldn't be that easy for Milan.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Third, unless two of Arsenal, Valencia, Milan, Schalke and Lyon fail to qualify.

And if Dortmund wins on Saturday, we need three of those to not qualify.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Nice, this will make signing Jovetic easier. Don't give a $#@! about Milan qualifying to CL, Fiorentina would have sucked there anyway.
Fiorentina is a horrible club with disgusting fans anyway, $#@! them.
Exactly.for Italy's ranking points in Europe it's better that Milan made it to the CL.
Plus we have a much better chance on Jojo.so fuck the rats.
Let's get Jojo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)