[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Hellas is the main football club of Verona city. Should a very interesting clash between them and Chievo.

I also heard Hellas had a bigger attendance average in Serie B than some Serie A clubs. Wonder if it's true.
I'm pretty sure they have bigger attendance average than Cagliari :seven:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't think their squad was strong at all (or strongest, as you point out). You're wrong, he has nothing to do with Pirlo's departure, it was Galliani who said they are making a new project and how old players do not fit in there, especially Pirlo who wanted a three year contract there, it has nothing to do with Allegri. Their squad is pretty mediocre, especially their defense and midfield. Fiorentina is a decent squad who posses lots of technique, they are weaker but seeing them 4th is not a surprise, deserved IMO.
1) Who had a better squad than Milan at the start of last season? Juve, Inter? I strongly disagree, player by player their players were valued much more than ours or Inter's.
2) About Pirlo and Allegri: http://www.football-italia.net/18683/pirlo-allegri-didn’t-want-me
3) I agree about this season that their squad is significantly weaker without Cassano, Ibra, Silva, Nesta, van Bommel and Seedorf, but it's not like Allegri has them fighting for scudetto, they haven't yet secured CL qualification.

All in all my point was that Allegri is an okay-ish coach, but I won't celebrate him leaving Milan, many could've done better or at least the same with that club.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Hellas is the main football club of Verona city. Should a very interesting clash between them and Chievo.

I also heard Hellas had a bigger attendance average in Serie B than some Serie A clubs. Wonder if it's true.
Hellas Verona attracted more fans in 12/13 in Serie B than Chievo in Serie A. They even play in the stadium like Inter and Milan. Hellas had an average attendance of 14.933 in 12/13 growing from 14084 in 11/12 while Chievo in 12/13 only attracted 10526 people in average.

If we compare the amount of 14.933 attendances with the rest of Serie A, you'll see that Hellas attracted more people in Serie B than Cagliari, Catania, Chievo, Parma, Pescara and Siena did in Serie A.

http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=italy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_Marc'Antonio_Bentegodi
http://www.stadiapostcards.com/A12-13.htm

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How amazing would it be if Siena could pull off something today, with Fiorentina winning in Pescara. It would be a perfect season.
Watch Emeghara being the only player today who puts a real shift in for Siena, because he doesn't understand that his team will lose the game 3-0.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is no way, not even 0.1% chance Siena to take at least a point tonight. Aside the fact that Milan is much better and billion times more motivated than the relegated Siena, does anyone think that a big Italian team will gamble and not secure the points before kick off? Not Milan, not Juve, not Inter. Only a stupid team like Roma could lose points worth +30m euro.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is no way, not even 0.1% chance Siena to take at least a point tonight. Aside the fact that Milan is much better and billion times more motivated than the relegated Siena, does anyone think that a big Italian team will gamble and not secure the points before kick off? Not Milan, not Juve, not Inter. Only a stupid team like Roma could lose points worth +30m euro.
Speaking to my cousin there today he says Siena will lose 3-0 and I've put money on it.

Either way it's a win, even to see Milan sweating.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's nice to dream sometimes...

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
So next season there'll be a lot of derby games:

Derby della Madonnina (Milan derby)
Derby della Mole (Turin derby)
Derby della Capitale (Rome derby)
Derby della Scala (Verona derby)
Derby della Lanterna (Genoa derby -> Samp-Genoa)
Derby d'Italia: Juventus vs Inter
Derby del Sole: Napoli vs Roma
Derby d'Emilia: Bologna vs Parma
Derby del Maestro – Milan vs Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)