[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I hope Sassuolo don't make it to Serie A. No fans, no stadium (they'll use either Reggiana's or Modena's again) and just an un-interesting team.

Hellas back in A. Now that would be fucking interesting :D Their games with Napoli would be awesome. So much racism :heart: And wouldnt mind seeing the crazy commies make a comeback in Serie A.
I watched about ten minutes of a Sassuolo game a couple of weeks back and I've never seen such a horrible setup in terms of stadium/fans.

There couldn't have been more then 5K in the crowd and I'm probably over estimating at that.
http://www.stadiapostcards.com/B12-13.htm

Average attendances per game:
Sassuolo: 3 930
Verona: 14 933
Livorno: 5 494
Empoli: 2 611
Serie B: 4 766

Sassuolo are far from the worst in Serie B in terms of attendance and all in all don't stand out from the average league attendance which is 3-6k per game mostly. Also, Boakye plays there and we probably could send other youngsters there for Serie A experience if they made it (almost have).

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The biggest problem for Sassuolo is that they're such a small town. They barely have a stadium, if you can even call it that.

But they have some interesting players. I expect Pescara performances from them to be honest. Leali, Berardi, and Boayke to shine but that's it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I hope Sassuolo don't make it to Serie A. No fans, no stadium (they'll use either Reggiana's or Modena's again) and just an un-interesting team.

Hellas back in A. Now that would be $#@!ing interesting :D Their games with Napoli would be awesome. So much racism :heart: And wouldnt mind seeing the crazy commies make a comeback in Serie A.
sassoulo to make it to serie a and troll teams like genoa, inter, milan, and napoli pls

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The biggest problem for Sassuolo is that they're such a small town. They barely have a stadium, if you can even call it that.

But they have some interesting players. I expect Pescara performances from them to be honest. Leali, Berardi, and Boayke to shine but that's it.
Empoli has around the same population and playing in their own city they have worse attendance than Sassuolo who play in Modena, I think all this "Sassuolo is C2 level team" is blown out of proportion. Pescara lost their coach and three of their most important players, if Sassuolo avoids similar catastrophe they'll do ok, it takes a good team to lead Serie B one matchday before end.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
http://www.stadiapostcards.com/B12-13.htm

Average attendances per game:
Sassuolo: 3 930
Verona: 14 933
Livorno: 5 494
Empoli: 2 611
Serie B: 4 766

Sassuolo are far from the worst in Serie B in terms of attendance and all in all don't stand out from the average league attendance which is 3-6k per game mostly. Also, Boakye plays there and we probably could send other youngsters there for Serie A experience if they made it (almost have).
Hopefully those attendances pick up if they do get promoted, nothing worse than seeing thousands of empty seats in Serie A games

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
ADL is giving a speech on the pitch before the game. No idea what he's saying (not watching), anyone with the entire thing link it up :D
He's thanking the coach for the last 4 years here and the success he had. Says he promised when he first came to build a strong squad in the next 10 years and he accomplished with a year in hand... Emotional BS, nothing worth attention.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cracking finish in store in Serie B:

1 Sassuolo 41 82
2 Verona 41 81
3 Livorno 41 80
4 Empoli 41 72

Verona v Empoli and Sassuolo v Livorno on the last day.

If the gap between third and forth is 10 point or more, there aren't playoffs and the top three just get promoted.

If the gap is less than ten points, only the top two get promoted automatically and third to sixth go into playoffs.
Hopefully Verona and Livorno both win, so the top three go up automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)