[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Strama: 'Don't scrap Inter project'
By Football Italia staff

Inter Coach Andrea Stramaccioni is adamant “we will not give in” against Genoa and discussed his meeting with President Massimo Moratti.

Going into the penultimate round of the campaign, the Nerazzurri have nothing left to play for, as they have failed to qualify for European competition for the first time in 14 years. Click here for a match preview.

“We will not give in,” assured Strama in his Press conference. “I feel we have to end well. Reading the results they were not positive, but anyone who saw the games will know the team played well and made it very difficult for the opposition.

“The players gave their heart and soul, so this crisis united us even more around a common good.”

Antonio Cassano and Yuto Nagatomo are back after a month out with muscular problems, but Alvaro Pereira and Juan Jesus are suspended with Cristian Chivu injured, leaving a crisis at the back.

More focus is on yesterday’s meeting between Stramaccioni and President Moratti, which saw the patron leave his office visibly irritated.

“It was a normal chat, like many. We calmly discussed everything and analysed what went wrong, spotting the firm points we will build on for the future.

“Do I feel that I am at risk? The important thing is to end the season well, giving everything we’ve got. The only thing that matters right now is Inter.

“Will Cassano stay? I think it’s best to talk about these things after the final game, as the mind of a Coach must remain on the last two matches.”

As they have failed to qualify for Europe, Inter will use the 2013-14 campaign to rebuild, though it remains to be seen if Stramaccioni will be at the helm.

“I outlined the situation with the President. The important thing is to make the right steps so we can reap what we have sowed. We mustn’t repeat the mistakes of the past and throw the baby out with the bath water.

“We need top level signings, but fewer than you might think. Inter do have solid foundations. The objective is to improve and Moratti is the only man who can make these decisions on who to base the future on. If he decides to send me away tomorrow or in three years’ time, I will thank him anyway.”

The injury crisis has decimated the squad and he admitted there are investigations into whether the training ground at Appiano Gentile is partly responsible.

“There has been an element of bad luck, but we can’t hide behind just that.”

interview is in spoiler

First reaction when i read it was like HELL YEAH, some more years of disgusting choking, and not a chance to get serie a shamed in europe

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cracking finish in store in Serie B:

1 Sassuolo 41 82
2 Verona 41 81
3 Livorno 41 80
4 Empoli 41 72

Verona v Empoli and Sassuolo v Livorno on the last day.

If the gap between third and forth is 10 point or more, there aren't playoffs and the top three just get promoted.

If the gap is less than ten points, only the top two get promoted automatically and third to sixth go into playoffs.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Cracking finish in store in Serie B:

1 Sassuolo 41 82
2 Verona 41 81
3 Livorno 41 80
4 Empoli 41 72

Verona v Empoli and Sassuolo v Livorno on the last day.

If the gap between third and forth is 10 point or more, there aren't playoffs and the top three just get promoted.

If the gap is less than ten points, only the top two get promoted automatically and third to sixth go into playoffs.
There will be blood!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope Sassuolo don't make it to Serie A. No fans, no stadium (they'll use either Reggiana's or Modena's again) and just an un-interesting team.

Hellas back in A. Now that would be fucking interesting :D Their games with Napoli would be awesome. So much racism :heart: And wouldnt mind seeing the crazy commies make a comeback in Serie A.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I hope Sassuolo don't make it to Serie A. No fans, no stadium (they'll use either Reggiana's or Modena's again) and just an un-interesting team.

Hellas back in A. Now that would be fucking interesting :D Their games with Napoli would be awesome. So much racism :heart: And wouldnt mind seeing the crazy commies make a comeback in Serie A.
I watched about ten minutes of a Sassuolo game a couple of weeks back and I've never seen such a horrible setup in terms of stadium/fans.

There couldn't have been more then 5K in the crowd and I'm probably over estimating at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)