[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:howler:

Where's that league table that shows Milan would be in a nice mid-table position without help from the refs?
:tup: :tup: :tup:

They don't see it like that. They actually think they did it by themselves. Sure they hit some form, but they've gotten massive help from the refs and I called it from day one when they signed Balotelli. The FIGC will do everything they can to ensure Milan are in the CL.

Disgusting pigs.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Cristiano Ronaldo passes much better than Totti?

Really?

I know what X is saying, technique isn't just about having a nice touch, vision and passing game. Technique is in everything a player does. Ronaldo is a phenomenon.

Still, I completely disagree with him about the passing part :D Ronaldo's game isn't based around that like Totti's is.

also no one passes the ball sprinting anywhere as accurately Critiano

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Labas, brolis, labas. :agree:
Labas broli Lietuvi. Kaip sekasi? :) By the way, where excatly did your relatives live over here?
*broli. Still, you have pretty good linguistic skills for a bus.
Hei, are you Lithuanian?

We have a very close Lithuanian friend and she invites us to dinner quite often but never tells what the food she prepared is called. What are kugelis and cepelenai?
Cepelinai is our national food and every Lithuanian is proud of it. But i don't like it and prefer Kugelis, that's much more delicious food for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)